Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Enchanted Forest Cottage

by ruthless_kk Posted 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:07 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:30 AM
WOW! This is amazing and SO realistic Ruth! Well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:46 AM
I love this place. It would be nice to have one in a similar design with more bedrooms for a family.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:50 PM
I like very much your creations!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
Awesome job with both the landscaping and the house itself, I love the way it actually looks like it's hiding back there in the trees.. great work!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:10 PM
OMG! I want to live here! This is so beautiful and such a wonderful atmosphere. I agree that a larger size or a series would make wonderful neighborhood. Thanks for this great home!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:32 PM
Absolutely fabulous ! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback...I admit it is a bit small, but I was thinking of a single lonely princess isolated in the woods. Since there is an interest, I will see what I can come up with for a family.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:20 PM
this is soo cute!I too wanna run off and live here,Thanks for sharing!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:05 AM
Your lots always make me very happy, and this one is no exception!

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 4:44 AM
Gorgeous, thank you sooo much. ;]
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:38 PM
Oh, its really beautyfull. The garden is so realistic. I like this very much.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:22 AM
This is a perfect lovenest for a couple. Thanks :D

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer..

Grandpa Joost 1996 †
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:58 AM Last edited by cinnaroo : 28th Jun 2009 at 8:02 AM. Reason: I forgot the most important thing....
I normally only download lots with more than one bedroom but this is sooo adorable! I cannot wait to play it. I might also modify it to make it bigger but it is just so cute as is. Maybe I will just have to try to change my game play. It will be a challenge! (Now where did I put my cape?)

In my haste to thank you I forgot to say thanks! Thank you for this contribution!!! It does have so much potential as it stands and as a starting point to make larger. I downloaded it, quickly sent off my comment and started to log off before I even thanked you! Thank you soooo much!!!!

You know something is appreciated when we all just download and sign off to play with it! Okay... now off to play! Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShastaRush13
this is soo cute!I too wanna run off and live here,Thanks for sharing!

So do I!! This place is beautiful gives me a happy feeling just looking at it.. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:28 PM
Thanks for hard work. The house is very cute
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:50 AM
wow sencilla y hermosa graciass
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:51 AM
... I love cottages in the middle of nowhere, I love Victorian style, and I even love San Francisco-style cramped houses, especially when they're as crazy (crazy tends to equal accurate, from what I've seen of San Fran xD) as you do them... Gaaaah. Gorgeous. Everything's bloody gorgeous. I'm squealing over here, you know, Lol.

I love your use of brick in this, and your use of the differently-patterned walls (using the wood criss-cross-y wall patterns with brick, over the entryway? omg.). It pulls off a fairytale look while still seeming realistic, like a normal house with just that hint of magic to it. I can find nothing I could possibly object to, and again, I love your use of fireplaces, and little nooks and crannies for book-reading or whatnot.
Instructor
#19 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruthless_kk
Thanks for the feedback...I admit it is a bit small, but I was thinking of a single lonely princess isolated in the woods. Since there is an interest, I will see what I can come up with for a family.

If you made it any larger you would lose that "cottage" feel- beautiful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 12:28 AM
Thanks, Great looking Mod!! Keep up the Great Work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
I love little lots! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 4:39 PM
Thank you so much!! this house is so adorable and enchanted just like its name! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:12 PM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 12:53 AM
thank you