Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Habitat 97

by Cubonica Design Posted 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:49 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:56 AM
Good god, that mustve taken quite a while to finish. Great job
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:20 AM
Another amazing job!
You continue to wow me.
Keep it up!

I'm sorry, but I don't live to please you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:02 AM
Just so you know, this is unbelievably cool. My jaw dropped.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:22 AM
Normally I don't bother downloading houses, but this was awesome enough to change my mind. <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:21 AM
Awesome! The color scheme makes me think of Mirror's Edge a bit though no frustrating cops shooting at you. Great job!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

http://www.missingstudios.com/users/signatures/ziz1387.png
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ziz1387
Awesome! The color scheme makes me think of Mirror's Edge a bit though no frustrating cops shooting at you. Great job!

Haha, yeah I can see that. I really Mirror's Edge simply because it is one of the few games on this gen that actually looks bright and colourful rather than just murky green/brown like most seem to be.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:31 PM
AMAZING!!! many kudos for you :D
i hope to see more law defying architecture from you :D
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:43 PM
Amazing lot ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:05 PM
Awesome! really cool
Love the design =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:34 PM
Cool O,O

Nice work! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:14 AM
man i wish this were for Sims 2
Gosh this must have taken QUITE a while!
I'm just Sims 3 random surfing even though i don't have it :/
I'm waiting till i have all stuff packs and eps for Sims 2. By then prices will go down from $50 to idk
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:48 PM Last edited by bizenghast : 25th Jun 2009 at 12:03 AM.
WOW!!!
You're a GENIUS, that's all i can say!
haven't downloaded it yet because i'm writing this, so excuse me while I download (: *thanks aswell*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
Wow, very nice, I'm downloading it right now...I'm guessing the only problem is going to be the horrible pathfinding....One sim will probably manage to leave a baby right in the middle of a one-tile walkway....my poor stupid simmies...=(
But it's still an amazing house xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:09 AM
What in the world?! I am having a panic attack just looking at this. Of course I am downloading it but I will probably have to give this house to a bunch of over emotional neurotic Sims. Maybe that will help with my fear of heights. Yes, I think that will be much better than actually facing my fears myself. I will use my Sims.

Thank you for your creativity. This is very inspiring, artistic, and really creative.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
I love your houses. >< They're so different and lovely, in a very stark, uncomplicated sort of way.

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:01 AM
Your stuff is all so unique! It's just plain gorgeous to look at, and very pleasantly simple.
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:00 PM
Want to start a Construction Company with Me ???

Quote:
Never stop enjoying life
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 7:49 PM
It's an amazing house and I currently have 4 sims running around it.

The only issue i've found is that, in the purple room, you give a sim a guitar. But there seems to be only ONE spot in the whole house where a sim will play that guitar without taking it out and putting it away constantly due to a space glitch or something.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:49 AM
What on earth goes on inside your head to come up with something like that? It's sheer genius, it's astounding. I am lost just looking at it...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 3:01 AM
Nice! remindes me of the Portal game
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 1:25 AM
thank you