Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beach Mansion

by fling-89 Posted 22nd Jun 2009 at 3:07 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2009 at 5:13 AM by fling-89

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:37 PM
It looks great, nice job on it ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:08 PM
Extremely cool house. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 8:58 AM
Ummm.... I love this house but I couldn't fit it into any lot along the beach in Sunset Valley. Everywhere I put it the game says the contents are too big!! Where do you suggest a good place to put it? I love the beach view. Thanks fo sharing.

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw
Ummm.... I love this house but I couldn't fit it into any lot along the beach in Sunset Valley. Everywhere I put it the game says the contents are too big!! Where do you suggest a good place to put it? I love the beach view. Thanks fo sharing.

Okay, ya know the community lot on the beach? Not the secluded small one, but the big on? Well I turned that one into a residential lot and built it there, so I would suggest you change that community lot into a residential lot and place it there. By the way I'm glad you like it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:05 AM
Thanks, fling-89. That what the only thing that I didn't try.
And to everyone else- this house looks even better in-game!! The beachview from the kitchen window/patio door is awesome! Crashing waves and billowing palm trees - felt like I was right there!

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 2:40 AM
thank you