Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creepy Hollow 98

by pegasaus Posted 25th Jun 2009 at 2:42 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2010 at 2:16 PM by pegasaus

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:06 PM
Very imaginative and different! The wishing well is an especially unique, great idea
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:26 AM
Awesome, truly awesome, pegasaus.

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:36 AM
Thank you for nice comments!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:55 AM
Lol ah i remember that Bonehilda. Makin magic was the best I like ur lots
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:54 PM
very creative! oh and btw i know how you put the tv in the middle of the table:you did the moveobjects on cheat. i would call you a cheater but i do the same so yeah anyway i really love your house but i still have to ask my parents if it's ok to download houses from this website
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 1:41 PM
Creepy Hollow - Sleepy Hollow...? :]
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 2:20 PM
tertyu - it's named Creepy Hollow because it had that name in original sims 1. It's from ep Makin' Magic, and for me it's the best ep in both sims 1, 2 and 3.
But I also like your idea, Sleepy Hollow-sounds very spooky

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 1:48 AM
i hate the fact that bonehilda isnt in the sims 2! but still creepy and nice house, this would work wonders for my witches >
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 1:02 PM
Yes, I hate that fact, too. They have made almost all things from sims 1 for sims2, but they forgot Bonehilda However, Drachenfels made a lot of skeleton sims, here is the link: http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=181263
and thanks for nice words
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
Yes, I hate that fact, too. They have made almost all things from sims 1 for sims2, but they forgot Bonehilda However, Drachenfels made a lot of skeleton sims, here is the link: http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=181263
and thanks for nice words
OH MY!!!!! i love this bone skins i can finally make a bonehilda npc (cuz i just downloaded an npc creator from simwardrobe) but i wish there was some closet where she would be standing .... thats on of the things i miss about bonehilda i love the scared sim knocking her closet
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 2:24 PM
bryle313 - yes, I miss her closet, too. It was really funny when a normal maid looks at Bonehilda and starts to scream, running out. Oh I miss those old Magical days with sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:36 AM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 5:45 PM
Thank you. ^^
I love Sims 1. =)