Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval tavern

by kalimero Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 9:47 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM
This is very well made and detailed! It's great I love it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
very nice, just what my mad berserker sims need
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:17 AM
thank you thank you thank you! I am currently building a medevial town and this is just what I need! Great stuff!
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Your recolour are great! Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:12 AM
Very nice, will be a great addition to my medieval neighbourhood.

Thanks

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM
Can I get some answers please...
Q1: Is the barrel table and stools included?
Q2: Where do I find those windows?
Q3: Where do I find the tankards and other objects that are on the shelves?

These is a great looking set. I'm looking forward to using on a community lot!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:18 PM
Thanks, this looks great! Always love more medieval stuff May I know what in the set requires AL? I have the other three EPs so if possible, I'd like to use this set.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM
"May I know what in the set requires AL?" Seiza, the shelves are from Apartment Life. That I know for sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:40 AM
Hi!!! Thanks to everybody for your lovely words! Thank you, thank you and thank you. Seiza and Simlifegirl: you only need Apartment Life for the shelves, that's all, the other objects are base game compatible and Uni and NL, ok? thank you for asking me.

And Simlifegirl: the barrel table and the stools are not included, because are from a pay set on WoodForSims, I only used them for the screenshot, sorry for this. The windows are also from a pay set on SimplanX (in themes). Both things are available in another site (If you don't Know what I'm talking about send me a private message and I will tell you). And the tankcards are from GARA'S boutique and are free, and the other things are from retail sims but recoloured by me and I will upload them as soon as possible: I hope this will help you, see you!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:23 AM
"The barrel table and the stools are not included, because are from a pay set on WoodForSims, I only used them for the screenshot, sorry for this." That's okay. They are really cool. Maybe someone will make them for MTS2 someday. Is GARA here on MTS2 or at a non-MTS2 site? If you are uploading some recolors of objects does that mean the tanks will be included? Okay, thanks again for making this terrific set.
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:51 AM
Thanks so much for these! I can never have enough medieval stuff!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
"The barrel table and the stools are not included, because are from a pay set on WoodForSims, I only used them for the screenshot, sorry for this." That's okay. They are really cool. Maybe someone will make them for MTS2 someday. Is GARA here on MTS2 or at a non-MTS2 site? If you are uploading some recolors of objects does that mean the tanks will be included? Okay, thanks again for making this terrific set.

Simlifegirl and kalimero, thanks for your quick replies! I'm downloading it already! :D

Simlifegirl, this is GARA's website: http://www.geocities.jp/garapon9/garasim2index.html, where you can get the tankards. I love them too, they fit so perfectly into a medieval/classic bar scene.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:43 PM
Thanks to you Seiza!.

Simlifegirl: As Seiza said, the tankcards are from Gara's Boutique (External site), and she left the link (Thank you Seiza). I will only upload my recolors, not the meshes cause are from the great Gara.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:56 PM
Oh, wow! I love this; you did a wonderful job! This will go great in my medieval neighborhood. Thanks so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:57 AM
God I get so excited to see Medieval stuff...Thanks so much you did an excellent job Hope you plan to make more
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:24 AM
Looks great, keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:53 AM
Do I download the "Winery House Set" from that external site?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:57 AM
I tried to download the winery set & it won't show as a proper download (rar/zip, just a blank page) is there another link to try or something?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 2:18 PM
I was so excited to try to download this set. But unfortunately your links provided do not lead to actual meshes of the objects you have pictured. Disappointed. I am familar with downloading from off sites but this is not working at all. Neither of site links you provided lead me to where I can find the actual meshes. But lovely recolors wish I could use them in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starryeyedSim
I was so excited to try to download this set. But unfortunately your links provided do not lead to actual meshes of the objects you have pictured. Disappointed. I am familar with downloading from off sites but this is not working at all. Neither of site links you provided lead me to where I can find the actual meshes. But lovely recolors wish I could use them in my game.

StarryeyedSim: the link works fine for me, I don't know what's wrong, but try in google: moon sims, or dh sims, or dincer hepluger, this is the site, and you have to find in "sims2", then "objects" and finally "themed sets". I hope this help you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 12:40 AM
The link works. Many thanks for nice recolor
Mad Poster
#23 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 3:14 PM
Link + blank page; lots of "moon sims" sites - none correct. "dh sims" also no good.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 6:06 AM
This looks awesome! For those that can't find it, and still might be looking, I located the original at the bottom of this page:
http://moonsims.asi.org/dh-sims-site/sims2sets02.htm
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:00 PM
Wow ! This is perfect for my sims ! Thank you :)
Page 1 of 2