Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Adult Maternity For Teens

by ~Bec~ Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 12:36 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM by ~Bec~

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:12 PM
So, instead of a floating body they change into this?

Im in
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:31 PM
COOL. I need this.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
That is amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:46 PM
OMG Thanks!!! I needed this so much! i was trying to make a story about a girl who's 16 and pregnant but a floating head didn't work well.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:27 PM
Whoa I haven't expericenced the floating yet but now I won't have to.

Thanks for these :]

Preggo teens ftw!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM
thanks a bunches for that! it will be useful!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simstar258
OMG Thanks!!! I needed this so much! i was trying to make a story about a girl who's 16 and pregnant but a floating head didn't work well.

That made me laugh
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:44 PM
~Bec~, when you say teens will "lose the body" in the shower, do you mean they will be only head and feet, or look like they are not pregnant?

If it is the latter, I know that since the belly is in the clothing and not the actual body, even when pregnant adults take showers, they lose the belly. So if they're actually losing their body and becoming a floating head, is there a way to enable their "naked" state as maternity as well, so they can still be there when they shower?

Also, it would be totally awesome if you could make some mens maternity clothing, even though they wouldn't have a belly, they could atleast have an actual body. So basically what I mean is pick some clothes for men and enable them for maternity, if that is even possible?

Otherwise, thanks so much for enabling the other clothes for teen pregnancy. It's kind of weird when they wear the exact same thing to sleep and for everyday and for formal wear, ha ha.

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
do these just go in the mods folder with eveyrhting else? because only the swimwear is showing up properly in my game.

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by similicious20
~Bec~, when you say teens will "lose the body" in the shower, do you mean they will be only head and feet, or look like they are not pregnant?

If it is the latter, I know that since the belly is in the clothing and not the actual body, even when pregnant adults take showers, they lose the belly. So if they're actually losing their body and becoming a floating head, is there a way to enable their "naked" state as maternity as well, so they can still be there when they shower?

Also, it would be totally awesome if you could make some mens maternity clothing, even though they wouldn't have a belly, they could atleast have an actual body. So basically what I mean is pick some clothes for men and enable them for maternity, if that is even possible?

Otherwise, thanks so much for enabling the other clothes for teen pregnancy. It's kind of weird when they wear the exact same thing to sleep and for everyday and for formal wear, ha ha.

What I mean is they become floating heads in the shower I will see if I can find the nude body and enable it for maternity. As to enabling mens clothing for maternity I don't think I can when I tried simple enabling teen clothing for maternity for some reason when the teen gets fat they would not automatically get dressed into the clothes I had enabled so they would get fat and auto change into the floating head. The only way to fix this I guess would be for you to be wearing the enabled maternity teen fashion because once pregnant you cannot plan your outfit which is a pain If you could I would just enable some teen fashion and it wouldn't be a problem. I could enable all fashion for teen and men but then you would end up with a heap of packages on your pc and it would be a big mess so I think this is the best option.

Ameh
Quote:
do these just go in the mods folder with eveyrhting else? because only the swimwear is showing up properly in my game.

yes they do go into mods what happens when your teen gets pregnant do they get dressed or do they have floating heads ? remember to if you downloaded the earlier version off customsims forum you must delete it that was just a rough version and I had enabled all catorories for those outfits so they would wear them for everyday,formal,sleepwear ect this version is done properly so you can choose which clothes you want your sim to wear
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:59 AM
~Bec~,

Something to consider. When I first tried this mod of yours I also had the "Nude Tops and Bottoms For Most Ages" by Snaitf (http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172328) installed. I ran a few test runs. When the sim became pregnant they would use your top and a nude bottom from Snaitf (yes no pants) or your bottom and a nude top from Snaitf (this was odd as the parts did not line up at the waist).

Interestingly enough though, when they showered they were not a floating head and feet. They went back to the un-pregnant look like the default pregnant sims do, but they were not floating.

When I removed the mod packs by Snaitf the sims wore your tops and bottoms but had the floating head and feet that you mention.

I thought you might like to know this as it may help you to make a solution to the floating head problem by incorporating aspects of Snaitf's mod in yours. Or maybe modifying their mod so they are nude in the shower, but do not use the nude tops and bottoms when pregnant?

Cheers, and keep up the great work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NoM@d
~Bec~,

Something to consider. When I first tried this mod of yours I also had the "Nude Tops and Bottoms For Most Ages" by Snaitf (http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172328) installed. I ran a few test runs. When the sim became pregnant they would use your top and a nude bottom from Snaitf (yes no pants) or your bottom and a nude top from Snaitf (this was odd as the parts did not line up at the waist).

Interestingly enough though, when they showered they were not a floating head and feet. They went back to the un-pregnant look like the default pregnant sims do, but they were not floating.

When I removed the mod packs by Snaitf the sims wore your tops and bottoms but had the floating head and feet that you mention.

I thought you might like to know this as it may help you to make a solution to the floating head problem by incorporating aspects of Snaitf's mod in yours. Or maybe modifying their mod so they are nude in the shower, but do not use the nude tops and bottoms when pregnant?

Cheers, and keep up the great work.

Thanks for letting me know its sure to help
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:11 PM
First I have been doing some testing with adult sims and if you have a maternity outfit set up (in the "plan outfit area you can set up multiple outfits) but not enabled, it will automatically use the outfit in your wardrobe. So this does allow your family sims to plan outfits. I have been doing some limited testing with going into the plan outfit area and setting up these enabled outfits as secondary, but my teen is having some fertility issues so I haven't tested this yet.

That said I actually really like the little dress that is used for formal wear as an every day outfit, is there any way to get the file? You mentioned that you had it enabled at one time?

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:06 PM
Quote:
yes they do go into mods what happens when your teen gets pregnant do they get dressed or do they have floating heads ? remember to if you downloaded the earlier version off customsims forum you must delete it that was just a rough version and I had enabled all catorories for those outfits so they would wear them for everyday,formal,sleepwear ect this version is done properly so you can choose which clothes you want your sim to wear

they get dressed and i have the option to change outfit but all of them bar swimwear just doesn't show up.. yes i've deleted the other ones so i dunno what the problem is D:

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:41 PM
I have been having a problem with crashing. These items show up as a separate section of options in the CAS but if you attempt to recolor the sweat shirt or pats it crashes my game. Happened three times in a row, not sure why...

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM
what exactly are the old files titled?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:32 PM
Thanks! I've been waiting for this for a while now.

My pregnant teens look very odd walking around with no bodies, haha.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM Last edited by Ashleigh825 : 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM. Reason: unwanted emoticons suck
Hmmm, I seem to be having the same problem as a few others where only the swimsuit shows up properly in the game and the rest of the outfits remain non-existent (FHS: Floating Head Syndrome)

I have the files in the correct folder: Computer > C: > Program Files > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Mods > Packages > Misc

Has anyone discovered a way to correct this problem or am I doing something wrong that I'm just missing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ameh
they get dressed and i have the option to change outfit but all of them bar swimwear just doesn't show up.. yes i've deleted the other ones so i dunno what the problem is D:

hmm which catorgories do the swimwear show up in just swimwear?

savannahjaneb
Quote:
I have been having a problem with crashing. These items show up as a separate section of options in the CAS but if you attempt to recolor the sweat shirt or pats it crashes my game. Happened three times in a row, not sure why...

I'll have to look into that for now though maybe best not recolour them

The Names of the old packages are as follows

swimsuit maternity.package
sunbeltdressmaternity.package
AdultDressEmpireSunSleepforteen.package
make sure you remove them
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:30 AM
Great work, Bec! I had a problem similar to the one some of you have already mentioned. I had a teen who was already pregnant when I installed this mod & it didn't work properly with her (all the outfits not showing up & no belly). However, when I got another teen pregnant after installing the mod - it worked perfectly & her belly got big. All that's needed now is for someone to figure out how to keep the body from disappearing in the shower/tub.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redd
Great work, Bec! I had a problem similar to the one some of you have already mentioned. I had a teen who was already pregnant when I installed this mod & it didn't work properly with her (all the outfits not showing up & no belly). However, when I got another teen pregnant after installing the mod - it worked perfectly & her belly got big. All that's needed now is for someone to figure out how to keep the body from disappearing in the shower/tub.

ahh yes I should of mentioned I am sorry but any teen who was pregnant before you installed the maternity wear will not automatically change into them I have no clue how to fix this but any teen who falls pregnant after you installed the maternity wear will automatically change so to all those people who are having trouble I suggest you try to get another teen pregnant and see if the maternity wear shows up then. If you had our earlier version and you had a teen pregnant at that time well that is maybe why the new maternity wear is not showing up hope this helps those who are having trouble

And thank you Redd for pointing that out
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ameh
`

Yea yea! same here D:
i think i know why that is tho...
my simmy was olready preg. when i downloaded this file.

Could that be the reason?? =/
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Oh god, nevermind that was a very very stupid post...
i just saw the reason on the download page -.-"

sowwy x]
xx
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Bec~
ahh yes I should of mentioned I am sorry but any teen who was pregnant before you installed the maternity wear will not automatically change into them I have no clue how to fix this but any teen who falls pregnant after you installed the maternity wear will automatically change so to all those people who are having trouble I suggest you try to get another teen pregnant and see if the maternity wear shows up then. If you had our earlier version and you had a teen pregnant at that time well that is maybe why the new maternity wear is not showing up hope this helps those who are having trouble

And thank you Redd for pointing that out

Oooooh, THAT'S probably why I'm having difficulties. Thanks, ~Bec~. I'll try what you suggested.
Page 1 of 3