Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Swan House from Twilight (Movie Version)

by GLachaille Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 2:30 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:46 AM
My sister made Edward & Bella sims as soon as I let her play. She'll love this! Fantastic work. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:47 AM
Wow...that's really good!
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:33 AM
Very well done,Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:10 AM
This is fantastic! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:18 AM
Wow! It looks exactly like the real one! (You even got Charlie's tacky green kitchen cabinets perfectly! ) Great job! Will you be making a Cullen house as well? *hopes desperately*
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:33 AM Last edited by kamilka257 : 26th Jun 2009 at 12:03 PM.
great!! would you mind trying to build the Cullens' estate? I know it's hard, but I've seen one here but for the sims 2... also, starlabby would your sister share Edward and Bella? that would be very generous
once again,great job!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:59 AM
Thanks so much!!!! I'm looking forward to more!

"You never know what you have until you lose it. "
"If you don't cheat, You're not trying"
(`'•.¸(`'•.¸*¤*¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`•..¤*Heather*¤..•´¨`»
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´*¤*`'•.¸)`'•.¸)
Scholar
#9 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:17 PM
I always thought it was a quaint looking house....yours looks like it....thank you for sharing!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:30 PM
OMG! Fabulous work! Thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
The one from the movie...probably not. I don't think the actual house is big enough to be the "Real" Cullen house. I am messing around with a rendition of what I think the Cullen house might look like as described in the books. And I might do a version of the house the town of Forks named the "Cullen House" (although it looks nothing like the movie or the books description and is actually in Forks...)

Quote: Originally posted by drallab_mas
Wow! It looks exactly like the real one! (You even got Charlie's tacky green kitchen cabinets perfectly! ) Great job! Will you be making a Cullen house as well? *hopes desperately*
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:38 PM
Amazing work!! -bows to the fabulous work- Thanks for giving us this awesome house
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 12:40 AM
Wow this was just what i have been looking for! after creating my very own edward cullen i went on a twilight quest to find buildings, like others i have yet to find the cullens home but may have ago myself after being inspired by your cool work well done hun *hugs*

It's A SIMple Life
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:20 AM
Wow, this is great! I think it's as identical as can be. Now I just need edward and bella. I downloaded a cullen house on the ts3 website, but it needs some modifications on the inside.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:38 AM
Nice house! I want the bedding. :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
hey GLachille I was wondering If I could put the swan house on my exchange and I would say that you built it I already took pictures of it and put them on my exchange so people can see them If i can will you give me a message at my exchange page my creator name is 1purplemonkey
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
Sorry Glachille I forgot to add I put on my one house that you may not give me the perrmisson to put it on my page to the people that look at the one house I built.And I forgot to add that I took a video of that house so people could have a tour of it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:29 PM
Wow... perfect!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:51 PM
21mi - Please don't load my house to the exchange. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, I have my own Exchange account and if I want to load it there in the future, I can do so myself.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:13 AM
Amazing job. Really. =))
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 2:30 AM
well im not trying to be a critic but i saw 1 flaw in this in the movie or book (i forgot) bella said, "Oh great, only one bathroom." or something like that :/ but anyway nice i love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:51 AM
thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 4:01 AM
thank you