Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ladies of Fashion: 1440-1450

by child_of_air Posted 29th Jun 2009 at 6:35 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:42 PM
Ooh, the pretties! That green headpiece could be great on an arch villianess too. A link to the hat would be nice.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
They're wonderful! I love the detail! My noble ladies are going to flip when they see these Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:11 PM
I used to love your site, is it down now? Because I can never get the link to connect any more...Thank you.
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 7:48 PM
Very pretty. I miss my TS2 sims, going to download and go play them.

Thanks for these lovely dresses

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 1:24 AM
theses r great my medevil ladies will look great in these thank u
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenofPapa18
I used to love your site, is it down now? Because I can never get the link to connect any more...Thank you.

Sadly, I had to close the site due to lack of funds. But I do update here and there when I have the time.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Ooh, the pretties! That green headpiece could be great on an arch villianess too. A link to the hat would be nice.

The hat can be found here, A Midsummer Night's Dream, look in the comments. I'm working on the other type of cat in various colors and will submit it here when I am finished.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:18 AM
Shock! How have I missed your creations? My medieval neighborhood is the only one I play anymore.
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:01 AM
They look wonderful! And the fabric...wow, gorgeous!
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:25 AM
These are very well made. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:42 PM
Oh, I love these dresses and hats! Thank you for sharing these. They'll get a lot of play in my game!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:07 AM
They are beautiful, I definitely am always in need of new gowns for my nobles. You know I can't believe I finally got my medieval nhood just the way I like it and what do they do start with the Sims3, to tell you folks I'm sticking with sims2. So please I hope all you creators out there keep 'em coming medieval style in Sims2 of course.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
Thank your a million times! At last something really historical!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 4:44 AM
I love these, & the accuracy. I can't wait for that hat! The red one of course is the one I want most. I've got the other.

Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
The hat can be found here, A Midsummer Night's Dream, look in the comments. I'm working on the other type of cat in various colors and will submit it here when I am finished.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:49 AM
It is so nice to find outfits made to look like actual clothes from an actual time period, not just "Er, yeah; I think this looks pretty medieval." Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.