Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian #2 - Grace

by romagi Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 6:30 AM - Updated 30th Jun 2009 at 6:55 AM by romagi

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Space Pony
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:30 PM
Pretty house. I haven't quite figured out how to place houses in Sims 3 that I will download.

Have you played a sim in this house? In the main bedroom with the double bed, can a sim get into the bed on both sides.

I really love this house!
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 5:06 PM
sierradane thanks for asking! Yes, they can. I have a family with 4 children living in it right now and the bed works fine!
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:53 PM
This is an adorable house!Love the colors you used.Thanks for sharing :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:55 AM
I'm just curious, is there a cheat for the roofing that you used, because it is all different angles and everytime i try to do something like that for my colonial, it makes it all the same height. So then I have the front porch that is really steep and everything else is really steep too! Ugh.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
traelia I have a link on the overview to the tut that I learned how to do the different heights from. Check it out, it is really easy and he shows pics on all the different steps you need to do!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:15 AM
Thanks so much, you are a lifesaver, I've been sitting here pulling my hair out!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:39 PM
Very pretty. Thanks so much!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:06 AM Last edited by cinnaroo : 13th Jul 2009 at 5:10 AM. Reason: Wasn't finished with post...
I downloaded this once and when I unzipped it there was an unexpected end of archive. I believe that was the error message.

I am redownloading it and if I have problems I will let you know. I will try to come back and let you know regardless but I might forget. I am sorry if I do not come back to tell you it worked. I do forget sometimes - especially when I do not install the downloads right away.

This is so lovely and I really look forward to playing your lots. I have a few of them. I need to bookmark you actually. Please keep adding your lots. I love them.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 5:03 AM
thank you