Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corner Lot Starter 3bd 1ba

by jasonpettibone Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 11:26 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:56 PM
this is beautiful! thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:25 AM
Simple and very practical, plus there's plenty space in the bedrooms for additional furnishings. This house is perfect for my family, they just had their first baby and are getting ready to move out of their 1 bedroom house.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:54 AM
This is perfect. I been looking for something like this. Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:14 PM
This home is cute and well designed. I find coming across starter homes for 3-4 sims that look nice and are fairly spacious is not so common.

I can tell you put some thought into the layout and/or played with this particular home as the design works well for the game. The kitchen is open so no bottlenecks and temper tantrums (one has to wonder if EA played some of the layouts they designed), the bathroom has 2 doors, the kitchen table is close to the cooking area, etc. There's also definite room for expansion. First thing I did was throw in 2 more chairs for the kitchen table.

Thanks for this one.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:48 PM
This is fantastic! Well done!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
Thank You! Hope to use this home soon
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:43 PM
Well designed great use of space and all under budget. Its official the first starter home for 3-4 Sims I can’t tell you how much I needed this you’re a life saver.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:31 AM
I had already posted thanks when I downloaded but wanted to come back and leave feedback as well. This house is really well designed and easy to play. It's destined to be in all TS3 games I set up, 5 so far. Thank you!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:32 PM
This is JUST what I was looking for. I have so many large families with only 20-25k or so to buy a house! It seems like there is almost no one out there designing homes for this niche. Oh, and it looks great, too. I love the textures and color scheme you chose.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:40 PM
That's one lovely looking floorplan and I look forward to moving in my growing family.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 3:43 AM
This is the most impressive house I've seen so far for under 20,000! Way to be!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:31 PM
I agree with all those up there. This is a fantastic house for the price. So much room for expansion. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:38 PM
Thanks, this is great my family suddenly had twins so this is perfect
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 5:31 AM
thank you