Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mickey Mouse Star - Kid's Long T's (Update 08/31/09 additional downloads in set)

by Gillianivy Posted 7th Jul 2009 at 4:55 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2009 at 9:21 AM by Gillianivy : Additional Link

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:48 PM
I really love these. Great job, they're just adorable! You've made some simkids very happy now that they don't have to dress like mini adults ;-)
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:48 AM
These look great! I love Mickey. Thanks for uploading them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:41 AM
Thanks Minstrel and Payday1999, muchly appreciated! ;D
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM
Default Luv it!
How could I not see these before? I must be blind.
Anyway, these are very cute! I love them. :lovestruc The colors are vibrant, very lovely.
You did a awesome job creating this t-shirts.
Are you planning to make more like these?
Thank you so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
aww my two year old daughter loves watching me play too these are adorable thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:34 PM
Thanks Newone! Try aging down some of your cute boy sims, and they can grow up wearing them ;D

Proudestmommy, I put Sims 2 on my 2 year old's computer... Yes I know, a 2 year old with a computer! But with a mommy and a daddy who are both gamers, and the kid has some mad gaming skillz!

I don't often do cute or anything, I'm working on something more "grim" and humorous next time ;D
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:14 PM
Default typo (duh)
Quote: Originally posted by Gillianivy
Thanks Newone! Try aging down some of your cute boy sims, and they can grow up wearing them ;D

Hey, that's a great idea! I might try to do that
Well, I'm looking forward to see more upload from ya.
You're the BEST!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
Wow, thanks Newone! Guess I ought to get right on that. I've been submitting at TS3, but hadn't felt anything was MTS worthy yet. I'm still new to facial sculpting, so not quite happy yet with my sims faces. Though I do have fun taking other people's changing the age and sex then altering their appearance more. End up with some interesting facial sculptures that way.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:17 PM
So cute!! Thanks so muchh!!!!(:

REST IN PEACE VALERIE

<33 She was so pretty, so sweet, and had a voice of an angel. I know God is taking good care of her. Right now she is surely singing with the angels somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.....<33
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:57 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:39 PM
BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:34 PM
many thanks