Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Frequent Opportunities updated for 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2/6.0

by Rothchild Posted 30th Jun 2009 at 6:58 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2010 at 1:42 PM by Rothchild

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Typical
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:12 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:13 PM
Very nice Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:55 PM
Hey! Maybe I'll finally get a chance to get some omni-plant seeds. I've played three different sims from birth to death, but I never could get that one "special" opportunity. Thank you so much for this!
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:01 PM
Will this conflict with Pescado's awesomemod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:17 PM
It should be compatible with any mod that doesn't change the OpportunityManager XML, so it should work fine with any core script mod like AwesomeMod.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 10:57 PM
Thank You! Hopefully now i'll get the omni seed
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 11:00 PM
Thank you! Guitar star, finally!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rescu911
Hey! Maybe I'll finally get a chance to get some omni-plant seeds. I've played three different sims from birth to death, but I never could get that one "special" opportunity. Thank you so much for this!

did you get the two oppurtunities before the omni-plant one? You have to successfully complete both of those and have gardening skill at 10 to get the oppurtunity.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:06 AM
Yep, lizbethbear. I have gotten all the high cholesterol plants (pause typing for quick giggle), but I was never able to get the chance at the omni seeds. Hopefully, this will help with that.

I also had a Sim that looked from birth 'til death for that elusive pink diamond, but she never found it. Then another rookie collector got that gem AND the rainbow gem on his first outing. Go figure. I kind of like that, though. It makes the searches more fun. But waiting around for opportunities is a bit frustrating, which is why I do so love this mod.
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rothchild
It should be compatible with any mod that doesn't change the OpportunityManager XML, so it should work fine with any core script mod like AwesomeMod.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. I've played a few hours with this mod, and I have to say, this is a lifesaver.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
is this mod have a oppurtunities that can resurrect ghost sim as playable???

i heard there is oppurtunities that can ressurect ghost sim as playable...
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:22 AM
My Name is Roth as well =] great Mod
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 11:25 AM
Thanks very much, just the sort of thing I have been looking for.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:30 PM
Yes! I tried this mod, and in less than three game days I got the omniplant opportunity for the first time ever!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by caesar09
is this mod have a oppurtunities that can resurrect ghost sim as playable???
That is an opportunity in the game. While this mod doesn't increase the probability of getting that specific opportunity, it does let you get new opportunities much faster, so it won't take as long. To get that opportunity make sure you have a really high relationship with a ghost.

Quote: Originally posted by AnnaIME
Yes! I tried this mod, and in less than three game days I got the omniplant opportunity for the first time ever!
Awesome! I was hoping this would help with getting the omniplant opportunity. It's a pain waiting for that one to pop up.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM
i love the opportunities! getting more is awesome! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM
Thank you soo much for this! I've been waiting for someone to make something like this. I've had a sim at level 10 gardening for like 60 sim days and she hasn't even gotten the first of the three Omni plant opportunities. Thank you! *bows down*
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:34 PM
Default Ty
Hopefully I'll finally get that playable ghost opp...
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:08 AM
Sounds like a great mod. any chance of a mod so my sim doesn't have to wait 6 weeks to collect the "weekly" business profits, or is that just a bug since my sim owns every business?
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:20 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:52 PM
This mod works wonderfully! I've never gotten the opportunity for the Omni Plant before, and finally this mod has helped my gardener complete his collection. Thank you for such a great mod!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rescu911
Yep, lizbethbear. I have gotten all the high cholesterol plants (pause typing for quick giggle), but I was never able to get the chance at the omni seeds. Hopefully, this will help with that.

I also had a Sim that looked from birth 'til death for that elusive pink diamond, but she never found it. Then another rookie collector got that gem AND the rainbow gem on his first outing. Go figure. I kind of like that, though. It makes the searches more fun. But waiting around for opportunities is a bit frustrating, which is why I do so love this mod.

Not sure if you know this but you can turn off ageing. So your sim can live forever and keep searching for that pink diamond and so you can get the Omni seeds.
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:27 PM
I like this only because now I am not as reliant on the same oppurtunities over and over again for each sim; I can luxuriously 'cancel out' of any oppurtunity that I am tired of which will allow me to maybe get a newer one
Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:10 AM
I love this - thanks! My Sims seem to get a call for a new opportunity almost immediately after they complete their current one.
Page 1 of 3