Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disney couples: Beauty and the Beast

by Licia21 Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 10:37 PM

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:45 PM
this is great considering the lack of custom content-and i would love a pocahontas sim!

A watched pot never boils. But a watched pan still fries, and a grease fire burns down your house whether you watch it or not.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
aw that's well cute!Could you do Aladdin and Jasmine??? Thanks x
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:41 PM
Wow! I think this is a pretty good representation. Good job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
/agreed Great use of the standard content here. Very well done.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:30 AM
wow. they are amazing. Belle is so cute. You make them with disney spirit.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
Licia, don't worry. They look awesome! The suit that the the beast is wearing is perfect! You did a GREAT job! I really like the way they look...And I too LOVE Disney movies!(The classics at least (ie.Mulan,Beauty And The Beast,Aladdin....) Haha Again, FANTASTIC JOB!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
Wow, this is so cool!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
Very good job given the extremely limited hairstyles/outfits in the game!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:29 AM
Pocahontas would be cool... But I really want Mulan. I'm horrible at making Asian-inspired sims... so i rely on others >.<
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM
Mulan and The Little Mermaid would be nice to see, you made really good ones here.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:32 AM
I don't care much for the whole disney thing, but really nice job. How do you get faces to look so good? All my sims look awful.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:48 AM
You really did great at capturing the lion quality in 'Adam.' I always thought he looked like a lion as a human, but maybe that is just me... I vote for the Little Mermaid sims if you do more!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:29 AM Last edited by ravenjwolfe : 5th Jul 2009 at 7:52 AM.
First let me congratulate you on an excellent job! Especially on the beast. Astonishing likeness. I will be using them definitely. Love it!

As for suggestions,
My favorite Disney Couple would be Aurora & Prince Phillip.

that's like a sequel picture or something.. i prefer her original pink dancing dress. And the casual one she wears around the house and in the Forrest scene!

Some of my other favorite couples include:
Aladdin & Jasmine

Ariel & Eric

Pochahontas & John Smith
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2380...2ec3e72.jpg?v=0

Snow White & Prince Charming (Prince Ferdinand?)
Interesting Note: In the traditional versions, the prince isn't named. Usually in fairy tales the male character is simply called 'Prince Charming.' This often acts as a name.

In the traditional version yes the prince and the dwarfs had no names... But as anyone who's anyone that loves Disney knows that the prince in Snow whites name is Prince Ferdinand. Don't believe me look it up Walt Disney history in the making... The first ever disney Princess... KC Andrews
however unreliable citation

Cinderella & Prince Charming (Prince Christopher? Hey, I like it...)
Interesting Note: In the fairy tale his real name is, "Prince Charming". He was played by William Phillips.

If you're wondering about the movie, "A Cinderella Story", the actor, Chad Michael Murray, acts as, "Austin".

In the Broadway play "Cinderella" the prince is given the name Christopher, or, in the song "The King is Giving a Ball" a partial list of his names are given...Christopher Rupert, Windmehr Lademehr, Carl Alexander, Francois Reginal, Lansalot Herman are all the ones listed but from the length of the scroll being read it looks like more than that but the guy keeps getting cut off.
however unreliable citation

Hercules & Megara

Esmeralda & Phoebus

Mulan & Shang

Tarzan & Jane
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Do you think you can do the Beast, too?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zekryn
I don't care much for the whole disney thing, but really nice job. How do you get faces to look so good? All my sims look awful.

Mine too, and when they reproduce, the offspring is even worse XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:00 AM
I'm so glad you like it Well, right now I'm trying to make Ariel and Eric, and the next is probably Pocahontas (I love, love, loooove John Smith and I think it would be very interesting to see Pocahontas as a sim), and then I'll see what comes next.
Btw, I didn't know the Prince from Cinderella is (or is supposed to be) Christopher. Gee, that's one of my favorite names
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:02 AM
Aww nice !! it looks like Belle !! thanks !!

edit : Mmm I'll wait to see Pocahontas , she's one of my fav character :lovestruc
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:20 AM
Wow! I love it!
Looks exactly like them

Looking forward to a Jasmine/Aladdin or Ariel/Eric!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:59 AM
You did such a good job. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:20 PM
REALLY good! you did an amazing job with what little from the game you had to work with. very good.
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:40 PM
really awesome job you done there, and who isn't a disney fanatic at heart? lol can't wait for the other couple and to get my own sims 3 game, i know why am i looking for sims 3 downloads and i still don't have it? call it an addiction XD, and i wud love to see ariel and eric, ariel would be very interesting to have, good job again!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 5:06 PM
Very good overall, but I don't think Beast's face sticks out quite far enough. :P

Profile shots here.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
This is just amazing job! Thank you for sharing. And please, please, could you do Pocahontas and John Smith? ^^
Forum Resident
#25 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:05 AM
I agree with everyone, it's a great job especially considering the current limits of CC.
Just curious, did I overlook it or did you post the traits you gave to Adam/Beast?
Page 1 of 2