Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charming Country Cottage - 2 bed, 2 bath Starter Home

by Carramaena Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 6:57 AM - Updated 6th Jul 2009 at 7:04 PM by Carramaena

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
Congrats! I love this
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:07 AM
How did you managed to make it cost less than 16k $? (That's a magnificent starter, BTW. Our sims will be poor whit dignity, now!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:56 PM
I love the house design, but when I open it with jfade's 3viewer, I see that it is a family, not a house. Do sims named Kevin and Justine Greco sound familiar?

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:07 PM
when i was extracting the file it said the file was broken
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
Very Charming. Thanks :D

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:05 PM
Oops! I forgot to remove the family I put in there to take pictures. Sorry about the goof up, this is only my second upload so I may be prone to making silly mistakes!

I've uploaded a new file that is just the house. Also, hopefully the .rar file works for you RubyRedJess, not sure why it didn't before.

I'm glad you guys like it! :]
Theorist
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:59 PM
Sweet! I've been building houses for a low-rent district in one of my towns and this one will fit in perfectly! This particular town is older so it can have nothing that looks like modern architecture in it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 2:59 AM
ok it works fine now thanks so much