Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Cottage

by NikiMajor Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 3:36 AM - Updated 17th Jul 2009 at 2:02 AM by NikiMajor : Spelling Mistake

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:18 AM
This looks so cute and cozy - very nice!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:33 AM
The cottage is so cute, it will be a nice addition to my country styled hood, thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:35 AM
This is so cute. I just wish I could download it =)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:10 AM
It's adorable! Oh only if I had the expansions needed TT3TT
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:17 PM
Wow! It looks like my mum and dad's design for their dream cottage. I'd download it but I'm missing some EPs but this is fabulous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:01 PM
Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments! So happy you all like it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:05 PM
did anyone get an error when trying to download? i got an error saying the file was corrupt. i absolutely love this cottage. its the perfect home i have been looking for
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shalay1979
did anyone get an error when trying to download? i got an error saying the file was corrupt. i absolutely love this cottage. its the perfect home i have been looking for

Sorry to hear that shalay, i have just downloaded it and it was fine, and no one else seems to have had that problem, so i dont really know what to say, other then to maybe try it again? This is all new to me so im not sure. Sorry! Thankyou for your nice comment tho
Scholar
#10 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shalay1979
did anyone get an error when trying to download? i got an error saying the file was corrupt.

It happens sometimes when the file wasn't downloaded completely due to disconnection from a server or smth similar. Just redownload the file like NikiMajor said and it should be fine
Alchemist
#11 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:44 PM
I love seeing authentic houses from different areas of the world! This one is really lovely.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I love seeing authentic houses from different areas of the world! This one is really lovely.

Thankyou very much triciamanly
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:37 AM
This looks lovely, can't wait to play it :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:18 PM
It's a beautiful house, thank you!
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM
Aww this is so sweet and homely! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
I just love this house !!! It's just so pretty..Thanks for Sharing !!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM
Soooo beautiful. Thank you so so so so much. =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 12:46 PM
Thankyou sooooo much for all your lovely comments, it really makes it all worth it
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:57 AM
could you post more pictures of it? perferably of the different trees.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:38 PM
This is so lovely, i live near one just like it and my friends house almost looks identical, i just wish we (my family and animals) could live in one. It does look just like a beutiful cottage maybe in yirkshire where i live.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#21 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 8:06 PM
Very, very nice - and it's absolutely perfect for one of my Sims stories, too. Thank you very much for sharing! .
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:04 PM
What a wonderful choice of colours! They match very well and give a warm, cozy feel to the house. The whole lot is sooo nicely detailed without being over-decorated...congrats!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM
This is just the house I was looking for! So comfy and homey looking! Great look and design. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:16 AM
The staircase does not work. I just downloaded it today, and I got everything all furnished. And my sim tried to go upstairs, but the stairs don't work. How do I fix that?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 4:35 AM
Very Cute!

Thank you.
Page 1 of 2