Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serenity - a small cozy cottage for two

by damnedcitizen Posted 6th Jul 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 6th Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM by damnedcitizen

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:05 PM
Looks beautiful! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM
Lovely house.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM Last edited by koololdster : 6th Jul 2009 at 9:27 PM. Reason: Problem with download
Default Download?
**Actually although the comments below are true, I can't download this. I tried 3 times and this is the first Sims 3 download I've had a problem with. Help!! I really would love having this in my game.

Thanks for making this! I have a project going where I am trying to make homes like in my neighborhood and this home will fit in nicely. And I don't have to do the work!!
I also like playing with smaller houses. This is perfect!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
This is amazing. Thanks.

@koololdster
if you just doulbe-click the file in the .rar it will automatically open the Launcher and install the house the same for sim downloads but for .package files try this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344611 it will put the files where they should for them to work properly in the game. hope i helped.

My emotion;
Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone,
As we spent the day alone.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:01 AM
Absolutley beautiful! I'm amazed at everyone's creativity on here when it comes to houses, but this one is just especially unique. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:47 AM
very nice house with great work put in it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
**Actually although the comments below are true, I can't download this. I tried 3 times and this is the first Sims 3 download I've had a problem with. Help!! I really would love having this in my game.

If you mean downloading and not installing (for which Spleen's advice should help) then sth must be wrong with the site, because it works normally for others. Maybe just try again, I can't help, I'm sorry :/ But hey, if you can't download it today neither, I can send it to you by e-mail

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:02 AM
Gee!! Cute :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
Default Downloading
Quote: Originally posted by damnedcitizen
If you mean downloading and not installing (for which Spleen's advice should help) then sth must be wrong with the site, because it works normally for others. Maybe just try again, I can't help, I'm sorry :/ But hey, if you can't download it today neither, I can send it to you by e-mail

I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and made a pretty close of the house in my game and added an extra bedroom. Imitation is the most sincere from of flattery! I figured since I got an error message, I'd just go ahead and copy it. I won't post it, but I thank you for your creation to inspire me!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:21 PM
Luv it! Exactly what I wanted to make but u did it better! Thanks bunches : )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and made a pretty close of the house in my game and added an extra bedroom. Imitation is the most sincere from of flattery! I figured since I got an error message, I'd just go ahead and copy it. I won't post it, but I thank you for your creation to inspire me!

sure, I'm fine with that

btw if any of you know what can cause any (I tried a new and an old one) graphic card to overheat, except for dust, then help me here

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:10 PM
I love this house! You did a fantastic job, and it is truly lovely! Keep up the good work, and I will look for more of your houses.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:45 AM
Fantastic! I love this home.. Good job and thank you (:
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:45 AM
The house is great! I love it
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:34 PM Last edited by supertoast : 4th Aug 2009 at 11:34 PM. Reason: typo
Very nice and compact. I love the layout. And kudos on getting it to actually look like the picture--my builds never do that! :P
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:06 PM
This is so cute, its excectly what i was looking for, thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 12:13 AM
Your front doors aren't base game :/
The house is beautiful, but I don't think it'd be as beautiful without those front doors..