Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Computer Games

by DarkBlue Posted 7th Jul 2009 at 4:45 PM

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:49 PM
Finally!!! Lol Thanks Man
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:50 PM
Thanks, sick of them playing on the computer :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:14 PM
Thank you!! That get's to be really annoying when all they do is play on the computer,lol.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:23 PM
Thanks! I too got sick of them ignoring their needs and the needs of their children for a computer game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:35 PM
This is great - as long as GOD does not come after me for playing The Sims 3 forever I'm fine with that...
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
This is great, is there any way that you could do a mod to stop the autonomous guitar playing. That would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:31 PM
THANK YOU. I was always annoyed that all my Sims would do is play computer games all the time even if their fun meter was full.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
Finally. Now I can give my sims their computers back
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
Thanks so much for this! This was such a huge pain.

Sim and let Sim...
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:27 PM
Thanks! (y)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 7:56 PM
Finally finally finally!!! >.</ thank you lol... My sims are going to cry with joy as I can finally be willing to allow a computer in their house again!!!

My sims must think me evil lol, I've always had to take away and keep all Computers, TV's, and Radios out of their house lol....

=) So many many thanks from me an my simmies!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:19 PM
thank you thank you thank you! This is one I really hoped for.
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 9:50 PM
Is there any possibility of adding TV and stereo to this? I've seen them right down to 0 on their hunger or energy and they still want to dance to the stereo. I hated that about sims 2 as well. I just don't let them have a pc. Thanks for this
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
OMG finally. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:16 PM
Perfect! Now we need one for real life....
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM
Ugh Thank you i was SO sick of my sims constantly going to that when I put on the free will!! Thank yyouuuu!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
This mod is actually quite helpful Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:14 AM
Thank You so much!! I really need this.. Luv ya~ Keep up the good work!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:57 AM
Uh, yeah...this is a good mod. Sims should never be allowed to play computer games when they should be doing other things like eating, sleeping, going to work, bathing, taking care of the kids...etc. Only real people do this. Thanks for this mod.

Gawd, I'm loving S3!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:45 AM
Great mod. Now all we need is one for the regular video games. I have some daredevil sims and it seems to be the only thing they're interested in. I've resorted to deleting it altogether..
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
Oh my god you have no idea how much I need this! XD I'm so sick of my sims playing on the computers with their fun meter full, even if the baby is crying (These are sims with the family orientated traits too!). It doesn't make sense. It's especially annoying when one will decide (not even get on the computer first, but just decide 'Hey, I'm gonna play on that computer that's half a house away from me!') to play games a split second before another sim, which is on it's way to use the comuter, reaches it and then that sim looses their task. Sorry... /rant
Field Researcher
#23 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:36 AM
Thanks it was doing my head in that you’d turn your back and they’d be on the computer again playing games!! I mean come on Sims get a life
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:46 PM
Thanks so much, this is THE MOD that I needed for Sims 3. I guess EAxis thinks they're being funny by making computer game people obsess over computer games, but it just isn't amusing. My Sims will always go for the damn computer even if they have every other type of fun object on the lot, and regardless of traits too.

Quite ironic that a "no computer games" hack was what made me start adding hacks into Sims 2 back in the day. It never gets any less annoying!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:05 PM
Hmm..I already posted that I love this mod, and i do. but now it seems that instead of immediately going to the computer to play computer games, they go to 'chat with someone'. While less annoying than the computer games, it is still annoying.
Page 1 of 2