Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Version of 7 Stone and Stucco Blvd

by TVRdesigns Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 7:23 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
Thank you for making this house! It's really very lovely and the bright colors are awesome. Now I'm going to check out the rest of what you've built! Perhaps you could make a two bedroom starter next? =)
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
I love the colours you used [:
Thanks. ^^
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:32 AM
Oddly enough, this is the best house I've seen yet. I love the simplicity and the modern, colorful feel of it. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
This house is so adorable!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:30 PM
We need more houses like this; that can be expanded by players without having to undo fancy landscaping and building hacks but that still look gorgeous as is.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM
Very nice! I'm actually quite surprised at how fond of that orange wall I am...now I simply must download this. x)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Atrinosia
Very nice! I'm actually quite surprised at how fond of that orange wall I am...now I simply must download this. x)

Yes, that little splash of orange also did it for me, quite surprisingly! I'm not really a fan of orange...
Thanks for this little place, the layout is open yet everything is nicely separate.
Good job!