Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Tees: Reloaded!

by daluved1 Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 7:52 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2009 at 5:41 AM by daluved1

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:09 AM
What a great set! I can't wait to try use them. I'm sad there are no Doors shirts, but I'll get over it. Thanks again for being creative. I look forward to your 80's set!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:43 AM
Very cool, thank you <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:26 PM
Thank you very much and great job in creating these

Pierre
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM
Far out, right on AND groovy! My inner hippy says you rock :D, thanks!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:44 PM
omg these are SO epic! i love them, and the main pic made me lol thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:16 PM
Great job! These T-shirts make the best casual set with a pair of jeans, but they really goes with everything that I've got in my sim's wardrobe!
I say thank you and I wait for more
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
You did a great job on these shirts! Of each category, I find that there are maybe a couple I'd want to use (eg-I'd love The Beatles shirts but nothing else in that grouping, or 1 Scooby shirt instead of three). I tried installing the entire thing, but I became overwhelmed by the number of shirt choices in CAS when I was really only looking for the few I wanted to use. Any way to upload these more separated so that we have the option of installing only the designs we want to use (instead of a whole group of designs).

Thanks again, this must have taken a lot of work. You did an amazing job!

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Stupid monkey! "
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:50 AM
LoL I want a complete DL package, so I don't have to have so many clicks and I find that someone else wants more to DL. So where is my all in one DL?

Not another signature.....
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weblerrik
LoL I want a complete DL package, so I don't have to have so many clicks and I find that someone else wants more to DL. So where is my all in one DL?

I can do that :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
OMG that woodstock grandma will SO be me in 10 yrs LOL How sad is that?
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:36 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:04 PM
daluved1 I have a question. Do you mind me asking what mesh you used to create the adult tees? I have the latest version of CTU but every time I use: afTopShirtTee_crew to place a stencil on, it doesn't work for me. I've gone step-by-step following your tutorial as well. All I get is a blank tee in the CAS section.

I once tried to create a stencil on the layered tee and it worked. I'm aware of the old issue with the afTopShirtTee_crew not being editable but does that still stand since you were able to create Adult tees?

Any help is much appreciate.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:30 PM
I used the afTopShirtTee_crew mesh...send me a pm and I'll see if I can help you

Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
AMAZING THESE ARE WHAT I WAS NEEDING !!! YEAHY YOU ROCK !!! Hippy's Unite - LOL my BF is watching the Wood Stock dvd set right now !!! HA

" We only look out our own eyes "
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:24 AM
OMG These shirts are TOTALLY HOT
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HeyBubbe
You did a great job on these shirts! Of each category, I find that there are maybe a couple I'd want to use (eg-I'd love The Beatles shirts but nothing else in that grouping, or 1 Scooby shirt instead of three). I tried installing the entire thing, but I became overwhelmed by the number of shirt choices in CAS when I was really only looking for the few I wanted to use. Any way to upload these more separated so that we have the option of installing only the designs we want to use (instead of a whole group of designs).

I found out that HeyBubbe brought up a good question. I am very grateful for the uploads but would you be willing to identify which shirt is what? There are many I'd like to have but I would like to identify them before installation to be certain that I chose the right ones. Thanks in advance.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:13 AM
They're broken into sets...and each set only contains 1 package...

HeyBubbe/terriecason I guess I'm not really understanding what you're asking =/

Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:26 PM
Great job~! It's sad that I would wear almost all of these, and recognize so much of the bands etc when I'm only 15. Shirts I'd like to see would be 'Frankie Says Relax', 'Save Ferris', Atari and Nintendo, Batman, Superman, Chuck Norris...clearly you don't have to do all that, I'm just blurting out ideas.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
Okay for the eighties! I would LOVE it if you made AC/DC shirts and SAVE FERRIS shirts (from ferris buelers day off) PS: Great job on these!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM
These are awesome! The 80's ones are gonna be even better, I just know it =P
I'd love an A-ha tee for my sims, since you're taking requests! I'll probably use most of the ones you come up with anyway =]
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 10:34 PM
WUH! I mean, like, Hendrix, man...ya know?
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 12:29 AM
Hope you didn't think I was flip when I dashed off a "thank you" comment the other day. When I saw your awesome work, the next thing I did was go play "Watchtower" and "Haze". And just what IS that dangling from his mouth...man?
If you are truly going to try to work through a list, please consider the iconic Janis Joplin. I'll go play "Summertime" and "Mercedes Benz" now for good juju.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 3:12 PM
waaaaaah, thank you so much! I've been searching these for quite a while! now I can force my music taste upon my simmies :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 8:56 PM
Holy Crap! Go Eighties!