Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Burglar Pack *NEW FEATURES*

by supaclova Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2009 at 8:13 PM by supaclova

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:11 AM
Is there any chance of you might add function where robbers won't rob your Sim if your Sim own the town's criminal enterprise?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:19 AM
Or a way of the buglar does not rob the sims anyway? Thanks.

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:46 AM
HaikenEdge: I have a feeling that this mod was made via the new mod tuner; which means the creator probably can't make such changes.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:26 PM
hey

i want to reqeust a mod
thats a mod so you can steal 24 hours of the day and steal asmuch you can
(as i beter reqeust it on a other place say it to me)

ty, jornwar
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
I will see what I can do for you guys!
Hehe, this is the first time one of my uploads got accepted, I'm so excited!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venom7878
HaikenEdge: I have a feeling that this mod was made via the new mod tuner; which means the creator probably can't make such changes.

It always seems odd when my Sim owns the city's crime operation and then get robbed; it makes me want to kneecap somebody.
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Quote:
hey

i want to reqeust a mod
thats a mod so you can steal 24 hours of the day and steal asmuch you can
(as i beter reqeust it on a other place say it to me)

ty, jornwar

I'm assuming you mean burglars can come 24/7? Because I can definitely do that.

Quote:
Is there any chance of you might add function where robbers won't rob your Sim if your Sim own the town's criminal enterprise?

I don't know if I can do that. I'm still pretty new to all the modding stuff
I might be able to figure it out, but if I were you I would request it somewhere else. Sorry!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
LOOOL. Awesome

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
i gotta say, i don't know about you guys but i've got three families i'm raising and not one has been robbed yet. kinda disappointed really.

Is there any way you could separate these mods into different PACKs?
I personally would like to have just "Alarm should be heard through walls, and wake up sleeping sims".
If you do I would also suggest creating multiples of the other items with various time/simoleon/relationship amounts.
I don't know what the freakout time currently is but i'm sure that (like TS2) it's annoyingly long
Banned
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:09 PM
Andale, you read my mind. I was working on that. I didn't do that at first because I didn't want to spend to much time on it at first, if there was a chance it wasn't gonna get accepted anyways.
I was also thinking of a few more ideas to add. Thanks, everyone!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 1:41 PM
yes thats what i mean
but i want 2 that i can steal not 3 items but more
Banned
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:26 AM
I tried to upload a mod like that but it was rejected. They said anyone could easily make it themselves. I did try though
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM
I'm adding the requested mod that got rejected to this thread. I use it and love it so I figured others would as well.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:48 AM
I love the Kelpto mod!
Now, someone needs a mod that allows sims to intrude in others houses uninvited while they slumber so I can steal their things.
Banned
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 3:14 AM
Quote:
I love the Kelpto mod!
Now, someone needs a mod that allows sims to intrude in others houses uninvited while they slumber so I can steal their things.

I never thought about that. But that would be nice
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:55 PM
I love the idea for the Klepto mod, but I'm having a bit of trouble with it. I can now steal all day, but my game keeps telling me I have met my stealing limit for the day after three items. As far as I know, none of the other mods I have downloaded should interfere with it. Any suggestions?
Banned
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM
I hate not knowing what to do, but I really don't know. I'm pretty sure it worked for me. How about everyone else??
Scholar
#19 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:29 PM
isn't that wintermutes klepto mod?
Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:47 PM
No I made it myself.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:22 AM
same as Cerris 3 things and thats it per day
Banned
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:37 PM
I figured out what was wrong now! I should have the update in a little bit.
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:45 PM Last edited by supaclova : 24th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Well that sounded rude oops.
Oh. How come I didn't think of that??? In case you all haven't noticed, the Klepto Mod fixed version is up and ready!
Banned
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:53 PM
It's on this thread. The one that says underneath it DOWNLOAD THIS ONE NOT THE OTHER ONE! Get rid of the old one though, if you have it.
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
The last on the list.
Page 1 of 2