Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rustic Springs

by Twi Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 5:44 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:28 AM
Ahhhhhh! *is so happy about this* It's so PRETTY! I can't wait to have it in-game! The landscaping is all gorgeous! You've really outdone yourself on this.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:28 AM
You made a very nice house and the landscaping is beautiful indeed. Thanks for sharing
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:46 PM
Thanks guys

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 3:51 PM
Woah! This is breathtaking twi!

I was so amazed when I saw the thumbnail on the downloads page, and I went to see who made it and it was you! Fantastic work my friend!

It's such a pretty home! Thank you!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:16 PM
Aw, thanks F-P!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:40 PM
The outside is GORGEOUS and the inside BEGS to be lived in! Beautiful work, Twi!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:15 PM
!!!! Is gorgeous! I am glad to see it up, I hadn't seen the interior but it is BRILLIANT! Awesome job twi!!!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:55 PM
What a wonderful atmosphere you've managed to create with this lot. It's absolutely lovely. Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:58 AM
Oh my god, Twi! This is AMAZING! Can I move in? Pretty please?

Thanks for sharing! ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:40 AM
i like it!!! i think you were in a bit of a green mood though, lol. very different from the others, but still AMAZING!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:42 AM
This is just breathtaking Twi !!! I really love it... I ca't wait for my sims to move in !
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 10:35 AM
It's actually quite rare that I really love a house on this site, but this one I do. Well done.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:07 PM
i love the green u used on the house that kitchen is fantasic
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#15 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM
excellent as always - I think the pond is pretty damn fabulous. Great house, thank you/

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 10:16 PM
I love it! It's perfect for my newly wed sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th May 2012 at 2:00 PM
OMG, that's georgeus,I really like it. Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:41 AM
Thanks You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 4:03 AM
Thank you