Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llama Plunge

by lemoncandy Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 8:15 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:26 PM
ta much... fab house makes me want one!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:41 PM
I think I love this lot purely for the name.

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:47 PM
This house looks amazing! I'm sure my sims will love it!

I warn you! I know latin O_O :P
Im a girl with no life so watch out! :3
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
Very very wonderful! Thank you so much!!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:38 PM
epic name! i actually might make this into a community lot as a pool!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
I need help!
I have windosn vista ¬¬ and I cant install ANY sim3pack file. It doenst appears me any error message or something else, simply, I cant open them!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaacKali
I need help!
I have windosn vista ¬¬ and I cant install ANY sim3pack file. It doenst appears me any error message or something else, simply, I cant open them!

Your Launcher does not work?
Perhaps try this instead: http://forum.jfade.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=466
It can install your sims3pack files.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy

Thank you a lot man!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy

F*ck, the 3 viewer says me: An error ocurred during installation
What can I do?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
Quite a lovely home. I'm especially fond of the pool and rooftop areas. Thank you very much for uploading this!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:29 AM
Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for posting it =)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:58 PM
It's the first time I post a "Thanks" on MTS, tells you how glad I am.

I am building (in game no cheats) a 20*30 garden for vegs, fruits AND sim$ trees for my sim, when finished, will step in next house to get the products without doing ALL the work : if you leave an open garden in a nice state, it stay still and produce for a very very very long time, didn't see the end in another story.
So, I was planning to build a 30*30 luxury 1 floor modern house for a single. I love building, but it's very time consuming. And when I saw the Llama Plunge, I knew I would save a lot of work.

I love the name and the archi style: pool windowing, roofs, car park, colunm sep., 2 steps stair and volumes, except for the bedroom that is a little small compare to the pool and thinking it's a way (my sims' way) to the back of the house.
I prefer for my sims ground level houses : I hate see them stop there courses to step up or down any stairs, but those fondations/basement (don't know in english) make so NICE houses.

Your work is very good 'cause the house is realy nice (in and out) AND it's realy playable, I've tested.

BTW, I've inverted fireplace and window in the bedroom for the view to my garden aside (back for you but as I placed it at a corner ... in your conf bedroom view the street ), add a stair to the backside on the backyard platform and ajust grass and trees to fit at my placement in Riverview ; nothing more ... well 'till I finish the garden and get in ...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Tchoa91, glad you like it
You can get rid of the bedroom back door and the attached "platform" completely, and maybe add another backdoor, from the pool area. More space that way I think.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
Hi, lemoncandy !

I'm in !
I managed fine : I made the back platform bigger (to the pool windows), put grill & 2 chair table on it and made a "hole" throw the kitchen ... brrrrrhhh !
But I wanted a real kitchen : so I pushed the colonms 2 half-tildes to bigger the kitchen/dinning place, add a "corner bar", 3 sits + coffee machine in diagonal to close the kitchen corner and put the big table in the other corner also in diagonal.
Tell me your way if you want pics : the bedroom and the platform, where my sim like to eat, have a nice view to my "super garden aside" that gives me 25.000 w/ $ trees and 2.500 w/ grows ...

BTW, I had a fire w/ fireplace in bedroom while working : cost me the most expensive drawing of the game

And tonight, I've allready thought and draw a sketch for a ground & one level luxury for a single who receive ...

AND I saw something else in your house I don't know how to do : the garden flowers at the house level. A moveObjects on ?

C ya
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:33 AM
Hello,
I'd love to see what you did to make the house better and your beautiful garden view
So happy to hear that you're having fun with it.
If I remember right there was a fire alarm object in the bedroom, wasn't there?
And yes, the plants in/on the building were put there with MoveObjects
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:11 PM Last edited by tchoa91 : 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:29 PM.
Default In-game pics
Hi, here are my views ... and changes.

The garden is not only beautifull , it's most of all valuable : ~$30.000/day w/o care : no seeding, no cleaning just harvest the grows.

About the fire, the alarm worked fine. It was just to tell the house is living for real 'cause my sim had a story in it ...

... I have to read the "different roof slop" tutorial ...
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:51 PM
Thanks for the pictures! You managed to improve my lot nicely, good job!
Much more homey like this. The garden is perfect. And lovely car hehe
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:56 PM
Knew you'd notice the car ... my sim NEVER use, 'cause he's "king of thiefs" and ALLWAYS hang out in an amor limo ) I bought and placed it 'cause if there's no car the sims take a stupid path to get into the house ... and it's nice decoration ...

Think I'm gonna take one hour or two to clean and test the garden for my first upload ...
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:45 PM
Took me 5h ! But the garden is submitted. I'll informe if approved ...

C ya
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:56 PM
Cool! I will look for it.