Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amityville Horror House

by amariswiccan Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:28 AM
o wow i just watched this movie last night hehe thanx for the upload looks good!

BOO O.O!!!!Scared Ya Didnt I?!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:45 AM
lol good job

hello (:
I Fang Bang baby
House of Stark
GoldfishSparxXx aka SarahSparxXx aka SimmySparxXx aka SparxXx aka Soursparks
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
Hmm, As for me not so terrible

MySims3 – Downloads and items for The Sims 3
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:23 AM
Grrrr..... I was just making this!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:42 AM
lol i was going to request this. haha!

♥BeTh♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
Glad everyone likes it! It is usually the first house I build in any sim game. Yeah, I am weird like that.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:57 AM
Way cool, Now how about "RoseRed" love that Place

... Don't Confuse The Confused.. It's Cruel ...
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:08 AM
This would be great..if it was sims 2. But since it's sims 3 I what to put it in and the install instructions are for sims 2, can't. pity.. it looked great..
Instructor
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:39 AM
amaris, this turned out great! I love it. Now all you need are blood soaked walls, windows with flies... you know... =)
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
"Rose Red"? You mean the Winchester Mystery House?

If anyone made that I would be sooo impressed.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:54 AM
I love this house! I had a version (Several in fact) in Sims2, I've missed this! I hadn't seen the movie for a while but the minute I saw the pics it all came back to me. Awesome job! Thanks so much! Agreed with the bloodied walls etc XD Guess we'll have to settle for CycloneSue's 'worn' Sims 3 creations - I think they'd be well suited to this place!
Wiki Wizard
#13 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:52 AM
This is super, i love how you have done it, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:11 AM
Wow, good job, you even got the basement, did you do it by the plans, or by the movie. I don't know if I still have the book(doubt it thou) but it had the plans of the house in it. Even thou I haven't look at it in years, it almost looks right on the money. I tired to build the house before in TS2 but never got to finsh it, then had to start over. Oh well. Good Job Again!

[/B]
Quote:
Friends help you move, best friends help you move bodies.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:27 AM
Fantastic house! It looks just like it, although it's been a while since I saw the movie but did it have a pool? =S

Thanks for sharing =]
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katfathersim
This would be great..if it was sims 2. But since it's sims 3 I what to put it in and the install instructions are for sims 2, can't. pity.. it looked great..

If you download houses off here, it comes up on the Sims 3 game launcher.

Hope I helped.

From Billy :)
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:34 AM
Oh, also, great house. I love the movie!

From Billy :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:03 PM
Katfathersim- Sorry about that hun, they don't give me the option of choosing if it should have sims 2 or sims 3 download instructions. Glad you like it!

niloc- Gonna have to give that one a shot in this game too I guess. We'll see.

E- thanks so much!! Would LOVE to have flies on the window. *sigh*

Vicki- I did the Winchester for TS2, that was the lot that let me know there was a limit to the amt. of walls you can use. lol http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...ot&user_id=1882

Ravynlee- Thanks so much!! I am so happy you like it!

violetlass- I actually used crime scene photos. There is a whole site for it. Some of it is gross, but it helped with wallpapers and floors and whatnot. Some rooms I guessed, but some I could see thru the doorways. Couldn't find floorplans for it, that would have been nice thou! Glad to hear I got it pretty close, thanks! I built it in TS2 as well, it's always the first house I build. http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...ot&user_id=1882

xstreetxsexiiex- I don't think the house in the movie had a pool, but the real house did. Since I used pics from the real house I threw in the pool too. Besides this way more people can use it as a house house. Know what I mean? Glad you like it!

Deluxe Designs- Thanks so much!! I am glad you like it!

BillySavada- Thanks for helping out with the DL instructions, that was sweet. Glad you like the house!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
great job....funnily enough, this looks like one of the houses in my hometown.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:49 PM
Aww, I love it :lovestruc
Defei would be proud, I guess.
:lovestruc :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:26 PM
I love it and don't listen to comment above me. I know who that is.
Your house looks more like the one in movie.

Not everyone makes it exact.
You rock Amaris.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:45 PM
Sheldrake- Thanks so much! I think we have a few that look like it in my hometown too. lol

Psy222-Thanks, I am so happy that you like it!

des-demmonia- Thanks so much for your helpful suggestions. However, the house I built was the one from the night of the murders. The house you are showing has been thru MANY changes since then, so I can understand your confusion.
I agree that I could have done more with the landscaping, but after my 500,000th shutdown, I was a bit fed up with it. lol

Oh and the siding, figured everyone would be able to relate to the color given that it looked like that in the movie, even thou originally it was a DARK brown. As we have found out, it is easy to get confused.

For reference this is the house I went off of: http://www.amityvillemurders.com/cs...es/aerial2.html

Good luck with your house, I can't wait to see it Norma!

tutujoy2- Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Glad to have you watchin out for me. HUGS.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM
Maybe I've missed them, and I haven't yet added this to my game, but I don't see stairs to the basement.
Banned
#24 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:27 AM
OoO like i'm scared!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:25 PM
sethwolffe- You know your right! I forgot the stairs! lol Who really uses the basement anyway?! lol

MrRabbits- BOO!
Page 1 of 2