Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cylene Sierra - A Modern Home by Rosalie Q

by Rosalie_Q Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 7:58 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:04 PM
Wow you are a talented modern builder, house after house is simply brilliant, this is no exception, i like the edges that are angular and sharp, really good look thanks and i hope to see more!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:02 PM
my dream house!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:47 PM
Thank you !
I hope i can come up with more Sometimes its quite hard to come up with a new idea lol...
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:00 AM
This is a great house. I love how you place those pools/ at the side of the house. and how you mixed and match the wallpapers. Looks very modern.

My active household sim Paris Hilton will have to work hard to be able to afford this house. But with her lousy salary as a Clothes Folder she may not be able to buy this in her lifetime. Hmmn, probably I will have her to breakup Thornton Wolff's marriage and have him moved in with her and then kick his ass out.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 8:08 PM
Man you're very talented. This is one of the coolest house i ever seen. Keep up the good job!