Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winter Fantasy - 53 Waterfall Way *updated 17th July 2009*

by Lavandula Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM by Lavandula

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:00 AM
Absolutely stunning, thank you for uploading this.
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:51 AM
Love the way you did the little sections in the bedrooms! Very nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:01 AM
I seriously love this house, it kinda reminds me of a shalla <Sp> That I use to live in while in vermont when i was a little girl. This house was a half mile up the mountain and it was just beautiful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
Thank you very much everyone!

@Sinystra I'm glad it reminds you of your memories as a child and the house you used to live in.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:20 AM
I've lurked for quite awhile but this is the first house I have simply HAD to say "thanks!" for. It's my new legacy house and even though it is way far away from the town, the teleporter helps. :b

One major change I made was to delete the wall block in the foyer, redo the upstairs study, and add a set of stairs so that my sims wouldn't need to use the ones way out of the way on the deck.

I simply love the nursery next to the master bedroom, and when my three babys finally became toddlers I simply expanded the exercise room after clearing out the kid's room on the second floor. When the twin boys grow up, that will be their room and the little study attached will become an additional bathroom. The third floor is a renovated bedroom for the girl grandchild, and grandma and grandpa love their mini-suite with the huge porch on the second floor. My loser of a second son who never moved out and is a loner loves the MIL suite where he can paint looking out at the garden.

Also, the kitchen is simply divine! All in all, great work and I look forward to your other uploads.

best,
Mely

@Sinystra - I think the word you're looking for is "chalet" and I totally agree. Here's to hoping for seasons!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:02 AM
@ melyneedscoffee I'm really happy that you and your sims are enjoying the house! Thanks for the comment, and I've added a set of stairs in the foyer area in the updated file, thank you for the idea!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:56 PM
This is what I have been looking for!! I have searched and searched for a house that would fit that location and my vision, you see I am a great decorator of houses but I am just aweful at actually building them, and this is what I have been looking for! Thank you so many times over!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seidon
This is what I have been looking for!! I have searched and searched for a house that would fit that location and my vision, you see I am a great decorator of houses but I am just aweful at actually building them, and this is what I have been looking for! Thank you so many times over!

You're most welcome! Enjoy!