Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure

by alessiae65 Posted 13th Jul 2009 at 11:33 PM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:36 PM Last edited by BonfireSims : 13th Jul 2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Noticed something in install instructions
It looks beautiful. Im going to take a chance and download this even though I know my game will crawl because of the attention to detail. :D

edit* Question? those install instructions may be wrong as it's speaking for the Sims 2? I just wanted to point that out
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
O..M..G...!!! Absolutely stunning! Very well done! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BonfireSims
It looks beautiful. Im going to take a chance and download this even though I know my game will crawl because of the attention to detail. :D

edit* Question? those install instructions may be wrong as it's speaking for the Sims 2? I just wanted to point that out

For install it simply double-click on it it should open the control pannel

----------------->>My Creations<<-----------------

.:: Alessia ::.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:45 PM
looks very cool, really nice job :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
WOW?:P
i'm amazed by it !
You have put a lot of time in it right?:p

Good work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
Ty for the help
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:50 PM
Love it! good job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:53 PM
WOW!!! Very impressive!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
It is a beautiful creation, but in my own opinion it's very different from the actual mansion. Too many differences for it to be recognizable as Croft Manor. That is just my harsh opinion though, as an avid Tomb Raider addict from the start, my standards are ridiculously high. Don't take offense!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:01 AM
Looks nice, Though it's not quite my style.
Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gertsoenen
WOW?:P
i'm amazed by it !
You have put a lot of time in it right?:p

Good work!

Yeah I spent days to do it (Lara has so so so big home! ahahah ) but I feel proud because of all your comments, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I LOVE YOU!!! ^__^

At first I've built the house following Tomb Raider II, but I had a lot of troubles to fit all the rooms, you know what? her house changes every game more radically! ahahaha! so I gave up ... then I started taking screens like a mad during the game (Underworld), watching again the films and so on ... and this mansion has come out from my mind (and from my eyes, fingers, shoulders [auch auch :D] too) .

Well there's a strange hirony in Lara's Home: at the end of these last games and films it happens always to be totally destroyed !!! ahaha poor Lara!

Thank you so much for all your comments !!! *___*

and now... I'll try to create a realistic Lara for her new home !!!

----------------->>My Creations<<-----------------

.:: Alessia ::.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:22 AM
Awesome job! Tomb Raider is one of my all-time favorite franchises...Your creation has lots of detail. I can tell you put in a lot of work on this. Simply amazing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:47 AM
Oh wow. I'm so annoyed my Launcher doesn't work, it just crashes my PC so I can't install houses

Fantastic job though.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:03 AM
I am not a fan of Tomb Raider or whatever you were trying to make, but I am impressed by the beautiful lot that you made. What a wonderful job you did. Beautiful and caught my attention right away.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:07 AM
Wow, this lot is amazing! It must have taken a lot of work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
WOW! As a person who played through both Legend and Underworld, your attention to detail is amazing.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM
amazing job well done!

BOO O.O!!!!Scared Ya Didnt I?!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:03 AM
Wow, by the pics it looks amazing. You must have had a hard time trying to reproduce it, especially because the inside of the manor on Underworld does not match the outside of the house at all.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:26 AM
never posted here before, but i had to take the time to compliment your work here... looks just like the game. awesome job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
Regardless what you call it..it's a mansion and it's beautiful...THANKS!~
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:34 AM
Wow, amazing good job, and also keep up the amazing work.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 6:59 AM
Wow! It looks almost exactly like the game! Great job! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 8:24 AM
Umm, i not criticising, but the front of your mansion looks very different from the original. ie, the columns where the front door is are too wide apart on yours, also whats with all the statues? However, i know how difficult & frusterating it can be to recreate Lara's mansion, as i have tried & gave up! However, i have created a Lara, but have never uploaded her, but i will put her on the creators feedback forum if anyone wants to have a peek, as i think she is not quite right, as its difficult to replicate her what with all the changes she's had through the different games! lol.

Overall, a great effort though, you should be proud!

I like work, it fascinates me.
I could sit & watch it all day!

Simmodders UK
Wiki Wizard
#25 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:34 AM
wow what an extravagent building! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Page 1 of 3