Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian #4 - Jade with usable attic and a basement!

by romagi Posted 17th Jul 2009 at 5:40 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2009 at 7:30 AM by romagi

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:49 AM
it's pretty, is it me or does the house kind of look like the house from sabrina, the teenage witch?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:18 AM
Beautiful ! WOW ! Thank you for sharing this fantastic house
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:35 AM
Beautiful, I love all the details.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM
babygirl4595 I am not sure, I have not seen the show enough to have noticed the house.

Guardgian Thank you! I have missed seeing you around!

lemoncandy Thank you! I can say the same for your houses!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:14 PM
This is magnificent! Thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:57 PM
I love it! Thanks very much!
Anime Addict
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:18 PM
Absolutely Stunning. Also, thanks once again. Hopefully justice will be served :P

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 11:42 PM
Wow! I can tell you put a lot of thought into this house. Your work is so amazing. I have all your small lots for starters. I think your work is great and thank you again for sharing such an awesome home.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:36 AM
This is a beautiful lot!!! Thank you so much for making and sharing it with us!

By the way I have seen it with my Amity.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 2:45 AM
This was stolen and posted on thesims3.com.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=636100

I have reported the person and am further looking into their uploads. It looks like all of them are from modthesims.info.
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:04 AM
Thanks everyone! I did enjoy building it!

PlaidedPus, yes I did see that and reported them.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous, the Victorian feel is stunning but not over the top. I can't get over how beautiful it is! I love the attention to detail, right down to the brown skid marks below the swing set. Ha, I'm rambling. Keep up the great work c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 6:40 PM
I just love this house! In fact, I love all of your houses on this site! Seriously, if someone would catch me drooling over the computer screen now, they'd think I was looking at... something other than houses. ^^;

One tiny suggestion, though, and a highly personal one as well, so feel free to ignore it: Have you ever thought about putting the guest bathrooms (you know, usually the only one on the ground floor) somewhere where potential guests do not have to go through all the family rooms to reach it? You know, for those times only the formal dining room is actually tidied up.