Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M CAS! Screen

by Miss-SKH Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 11:56 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 9:16 AM by Miss-SKH

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:52 AM
this is very nice & looks muchhhhhh better than the regular one! Thanks i'm using it!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
This looks really cool! Awesome job :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:43 AM
Thanks very much, both of you. Its nice to be complimented

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been."
.:The Cove:.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:45 PM
Oh, this is so cool! I will definitely download when I have a new H&M CD (scratched & not working...)
Thanks!

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:05 AM
hey i've downloaded this and nothing show up i downloaded all the requirements listed and when i go to CAS it's empty and doesnt have any of the H&M stuff! and i have H&M Stuff installed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:59 PM
Where did you install it to?
Make sure you don't have any other CAS! replacements in your downloads folder.
You haven't changed the name of the package have you? It must be called CAS!.package.

Thanks dustfinger, it is a huge compliment to hear that from a creator like yourself.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:41 AM
Great idea & work! Thank You!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 5:30 AM
The sims you used in the preview picture is gorgeous! She looks alot like the Sms I made, seeing as we both use the same make-up, skintone, eyes and brows.

Thanks for making this, it's awesome! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 10:24 AM
Thanks sosliliom and euphoriapoppies for your nice comments. I hope you get some good use out of it.
She's a special sim of mine, not the most unique sim I know, but I like her. Do you have any pictures of your sim? It'd be interesting to see her.

Instructor
#11 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 10:33 AM
I've used your IKEA CAS for a while. It was lovely. Gonna switch to this one now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 1:02 AM
I'm glad there getting put to good use DutchXfan.

Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 2:36 PM
Cas
Quote: Originally posted by Miss-SKH
I'm glad there getting put to good use DutchXfan.

I tryed to take it off my computer and I saw the CAS!package and deleted it.Then I went back to my game and I didn't have CAS! I clicked it and it went back to the neighboorhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 8:41 AM
Where was the CAS! package you deleted? If it was in the Downloads folder then it shouldn't have affected the game files.
In any case, you can find the original CAS! file here

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st May 2011 at 11:32 PM Last edited by ChEeKy888 : 1st May 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Typo
:O Where are those sunnies from in that picture of a ginger haired sim? :oo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 9:05 AM
Awesome cas screen! It's exactly what I wanted and could never find anywhere so thank you very much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:01 PM
I really want this CAS room. But, I don't know how to download it. Anyone help???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 6:07 AM
I've used this screen for a few years, but now I'm in the mood for something different. When I removed this file, and downloaded a new CAS screen the mirror was missing.
Even without a custom screen, the mirror is missing.

Anyone know how to fix this?

**EDIT** Derp, never mind. I just figured it out myself XD

Anyway, thanks for a great CAS screen! It was loved for many years.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 8:48 AM
I love your CAS it looks totally awesome and I think that you did a really good job. I downloaded it and it works great until you want to make another person. Instead of the sim that I finish going to the camera area it stays at the mirror area and the new sim ends up going into the old sim. Is there anything that I can do to change this because I really don't want to delete this. I mean I really like it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:26 PM
I hate that TS2 only allows one CAS screen. This is one of my favorites by far and it makes it so hard to decide between the best of them (Which this one is up there with), which one to use. I wish we had some tool to randomly switch each time you enter CAS because this one, the farmer's market, the library, the mirror room, would be so cool to just randomly switch between.

Anyway, you did a great job making it cozy and fun and it feels like your sims are just trying on clothes at the mall xP. Thanks for your awesome CAS screen!