Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bringing Bunnies to the Party! *2 Year Creator Anniversary Gift*

by Phaenoh Posted 18th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2009 at 11:13 PM by Phaenoh

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:06 PM
These are brilliant! What a good idea they made me laugh so much, the old one lacked something, now i know what it was, that sexy edge, ya know, the old bunny just didn't cut it! thanks again!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:33 PM
Hahaaa, how funny
What a good idea! But I'll miss the old bunnies, though.
:P
Gongratz with your 2nd anniversary! Hope there will follow many more years!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:34 PM
Hahaha... Very cute!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 7:40 PM
*eye twitch* That yellow bunny is enjoying the backrub from the pink bunny a bit too much...These definately would make being socially deprived much more fun! Even in real life I might enjoy these..or be uncomfortable..I'm not sure.

Bra problem är inte dåliga problem.
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM
These are hilarious! Terrific job Phae and congrats on the 2 year anniversary!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 19th Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM.
Wow, cool! Thanks This should be featured, in my opinion.
Hmm, this sparked an interest to me.... I wonder what Maxis made the Sims underneath the original suits look like?

Anyways, I can't tell, but do these new replacements have eyebrows? I downloaded, anyway.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
Thanks for you comments everyone, really makes me feel it worth working through the night to get this done for you all!

*/me puts party hats on everyone and passes around cake*
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM
Congrats on your anniversary here. I am debating whether or not to get these (probably will), but I don't get a whole lot of social bunnies. Big families frequently equal chaos and lots of social oppotunities. My first family has the elders (Devon Sr and Joan), there three children (Devon Jr, Charles, and Chelsea), 26 grandchildren (much as I love them, I won't bore you with all those names), and a number of great-grandchildren from Devon Jr.'s oldest four and Charles' oldest three a couple of whom are ready for college.

Anyway, these bunnies are really cute and I love the outfits. They look great, but from you I expect nothing less. Great job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
This is COOOOL!!! GREAT idea, budy . WOW. Downloading already!!! TERRIFIC way to celebrate your 2nd Year Creator Anniversary . ( I'll look forward for your third anniversary )

I join to your celebration & I say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

My way to say Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:57 PM
*eats cake and gives a kudo for phae* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
very well done and i don't know if this was intentional or not but these remind of the movie "The House Bunny" lol i know..i know i am a celeb news junkie xD

Nicely done and hope you have a 100th anniversary!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM
These are fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
That is hilarious! Silly question, but would you consider making the maid outfits available for download? I have a silly idea for a themed maid restaurant, and those would be so cute!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:21 AM Last edited by tawilke : 19th Jul 2009 at 7:22 AM. Reason: forgot to add something...
Default Xd
I have never encountered a social bunny yet. However, I will be downloading these lovely ladies and plan on trying to get them to show up!

Thanks for the hard work!

^_^

P.S. I second the request to have their outfits available as a separate download. Heck, I would love to see the maids in these!!!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:01 AM
For anyone wanting these outfits in your hood all you have to do is turn on testing cheats on while in the neighborhood then press Shift N in CAS and the outfits are toward the very end of your everyday catalog.

And tawilke, this was the maid's outfit, just tightened the corset a bit and got a slight boob job, then a simple change of color. I'd personally rather my maid be a little more business appropriate, so that's the direction I'll be taking her.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I love reading them!
Scholar
#16 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:18 AM
Happy second anniversary!

Now those are bunnies! Lovely job, Phae . I hardly ever see a bunny in my games, but on that rare occasion, I'll be happy to see yours!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM
Super congrats Phae! I was away at a party when you got these uploaded, wish these were there Excellent, and an great idea :D

~Q

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:30 PM
It's too bad they are only replacements and no non-replacement option...great girls!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM
Just what I needed for my Cathou....I mean Social Club. Thanks!

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Theorist
#20 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:15 AM
Well that's just crazy!!!

Thank you for all your work, Phae, and congratulations!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
thanks for all your work!

i have a potential problem: being a demi god can cause headaches.
Instructor
#22 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:07 PM
Hoohooo! Frisky bunnies

Happy Anniversary!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:52 AM
Brilliant! Thanks and happy anniversary!

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Scholar
#24 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:07 AM
This is too funny! I immediately downloaded because this is too good to pass up
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:28 AM
the install directions totally confused me, but in a good way....
Page 1 of 4