Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abandoned House, 1 - No CC

by delry Posted 20th Jul 2009 at 7:51 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:54 PM
lol dont care about air currents

Little Kitty!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:56 PM
It's an awesome idea to start a neighbourhood for poor people, I can't wait to see the rest of it!
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:08 PM
wow I love it thanx for shearing :D

All and all, no good.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:07 PM
I love grunge! <3 It's tiny, yet horrible (in the good, intentional way).

If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:39 PM
Thanks, perfect for my new grunge Neighbourhood Project^^ I'm looking forward to play in it, but first those neat rabbitholes need some fixing *chuckles*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:15 AM
For some strange reason, I like it...

Seriously, cool house. Definitely got the whole rundown miner town thing going.

Thank you for sharing this! I will put this one to creative use!!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:38 AM
Haha perfect for my broke, out of college sims xD
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:05 PM
Love the house, but would love to hear about your town more! Anywhere I can read about it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM Last edited by delry : 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sundaykindoflove
Love the house, but would love to hear about your town more! Anywhere I can read about it?

Thank you :lovestruc . For now, the description and history of Clover City is only available in Spanish, my language. Soon the story will be translated into English, so everyone can read it. Possibly in a new blog created especially for this .

I already have some of the characters or sims that live in this city, but because I need to take many in game (not CAS) photos to upload them to modthesims; decided to start with some of the houses. If you want to see the images even if you can´t read Spanish (The google translator can help you translate it ), the link is as follows

http://delry.wordpress.com/category.../ciudad-trebol/ (My blog about The Sims).

The name in Spanish for Clover City is Ciudad Trébol

This is the new english site link:

http://clovercityproyect.wordpress.com/

At the moment there is only one post, with the general description of the project and history :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:21 AM
Nice and depressing, hehe.

It'd be pretty cool if the game had some wallcoverings with a negative cost, that decreased the lot value, cost money to delete, and gave "depressing room" and "depressing vista" moodlets (and perhaps made some traits immune to them), in order to motivate the sim to be elsewhere, or just stay and be depressed. This would make poor housing somewhat more realistic. (Just a thought this house inspired, sorry if this was the wrong place to express it.)

Thanks for the house!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:33 PM
Hi Delry,

I am making a story about two kids that needs an abandoned house. This is perfect. I was not expecting to find this, Thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:16 AM
I LOVE IT! I've fallen in love with SkunkHaven in Riverview, and have been looking everywhere for more like it. This is great! Thankyou so much
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:07 AM
Hey, I was looking for a starter home on a decent lot size. Something that I could fix up while I play. This house is exactly what I needed, it seemed to present a challenge to me, and I like that.
Thank you.