Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SHIP: The Messager (with swimming pool)

by !jolien! Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 9:23 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:43 AM by !jolien!

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:28 PM
This is fantastic! I love it!

Now I want to go on a vacation,lol. Great job, the detail is amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:35 PM
thanx :$ it really does me good to hear that
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:19 PM
Wow, a lot of people have tried to make boats, and you have out done so many of them! This is fab and so much like a boat, really impressive!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:44 AM
Excellent work! It looks great! :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 1:42 PM
Wow this is lovely, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:14 PM
You did a wonderful job. The layout and detail is so original....bright and airy. Bring margaritas and chips.....there's a party poolside! LOL. Thank you very much for sharing this with us! P.
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:46 PM
wow, this is amazing, fantastic work, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:38 AM
This is fabulous, looking forward to putting it in my game. Now where is my swimsuit?
Thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
I could NEVER build worth beans in this game. This is absolutely stunning. I think I'm going to have to make a harbour of some sort and download your boats all onto one street, side by side. Or maybe someone could create a neighbourhood just for your boats? Either way, my sim family is moving aboard!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:21 PM
Great !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:06 AM
Very nice! I am going to be downloading this one.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:10 AM
kool but i need alot more expansions before i can download that
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:20 PM
Very nice, it´s just a shame there are no boat parts to be found, i mean in general not just in your upload. A steering wheel, a few controls...i mean it IS a boat, after all. Still nice though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
Very nice, it´s just a shame there are no boat parts to be found, i mean in general not just in your upload. A steering wheel, a few controls...i mean it IS a boat, after all. Still nice though.
if i do that, here is allot of room lost, and you have already limited space in a ship, my excuses for this but the living stand has to be flawless and easy, if i made an engine room, its just too small for everything
so, i'm sorry, i shell try it next time again, when i have a bigger boat with more spaces.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM
Nah, your right. Thinking about it, it would basicly mean one or two rooms crammed full of decorative items with no use...i guess if you want to take pictures, but for playing, your boat is much better.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 5:35 PM
Great Job!

It looks really nice to me, i will look inside on my game ;D
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 2:58 AM
This is really nice. I couldn't have imagined it better in real life, let alone the Sims! Kudos!
Scholar
#19 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:06 AM
I would definitely take this, but I sold my copies of FT and AL. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 1:46 AM
Zomgog, thank you soo soo much for uploading this!!! The voodoo monkey person is amused. This is fabulous!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 7:13 PM
Wonderful Thanks! This is perfect!

CRABS ARE OUR FRIENDS
-----------------------------
Please, call me mo.
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 1:22 AM
wow, this is awesome!!! great job, I love it! you've inspired me to try and make my own now, haha. But I love the detail you put into this, very great job!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jlst86
wow, this is awesome!!! great job, I love it! you've inspired me to try and make my own now, haha. But I love the detail you put into this, very great job!!!

as long as you dont copy it its okay :p
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 10:32 PM
Thank u so much this ship is perfect for my sim video i'll be sure to credit u thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 7:01 PM
I'm in the process of remaking the story mode hoods from the playstation sims 2 game and was racking my brain on where to get a boat for the one hood and saw your ship and thought this would be perfect. I have to say your ship is amazing, hope to see more real soon. Thanks.

Edit: Can this be used on a beach lot?
Page 1 of 2