Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

80s Aerobic Workoutwear

by RoguePilot Posted 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:19 AM by RoguePilot : ***Texture Alignment Fix on Bottoms***

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:40 AM
once again very lovely thank u!!

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:47 AM
Absolutely Fantabulous!! You did it again and in less than 24 hours from your last upload. Thank you Rogue Pilot. Your the best.

Yep no 80's guy would ever forget Perfect or Flashdance....(which came out first?). Jamie Lee was quiet sizzling then.

thanks again for this upload RoguePilot. wish you the best and more!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:56 AM
I love it but every time I use pants or a shirt the game crashes
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
Great work. Looking hot. Fantastic stuff. Many thanks for taking time to make such a nice outfit.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:35 AM
hehe... EGADS... Did they actually DRESS like that back then??? Awesome though. :}
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:39 AM
Oddly enough, despite the fact that I don't /like/ these outfits all that much, this strikes me as useful, and likely for me to use almost as soon as it hits my game. xD I suppose a LOT of my Sims dress in outdated, and /not/ always pretty or elegant, ways.

As it stands, though, some of the less ridiculously-ridiculous combinations are actually normal enough to be cute, or smexeh. Mucho thanks, for both the overweight, green-and-puce-haired Sims to wear (and be inspired by) this, and for the cuter ones I might throw in it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:53 AM Last edited by RoguePilot : 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by thiafy
Oddly enough, despite the fact that I don't /like/ these outfits all that much, this strikes me as useful, and likely for me to use almost as soon as it hits my game. xD I suppose a LOT of my Sims dress in outdated, and /not/ always pretty or elegant, ways.

As it stands, though, some of the less ridiculously-ridiculous combinations are actually normal enough to be cute, or smexeh. Mucho thanks, for both the overweight, green-and-puce-haired Sims to wear (and be inspired by) this, and for the cuter ones I might throw in it.

I remember that from my youth, bigger women dressed in Aerobics gear exersizing (sic) to 120 bpm. The humanity !

I'm probably more understanding now as the weight creeps on, but still...

Something, something, something, Darkside
Forum Resident
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:35 PM
Excellent, I love this thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:59 PM
Great job RoguePilot! I love the retro designs, that's mostly because I'm a big nostalgia fiend though.. love the 60s, 70s and 80s .
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:59 PM
What a fun blast from the past All you need now is the big hair and headbands to go with it
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:29 PM
Aw, cool! I can't wait to put these on a few ladies!!

Thank you so much for uploading this. Much more interesting than anything that shipped with the game.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:54 PM
A "V" neck version of this would be awesome!

Thanks, excellent work!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:06 AM
sexy awesome!!! they look great, as always,
thank you very much.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:11 PM
Great Upload...The best forthe sims3 so far.....I Love Tights.....can Yo Do Some pnatihose for sleepwear?.....Well...I don't know if that kind of clothes may be requested on sexy sims web page.
Thanks for these great clothes!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:59 PM
Cool!!!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 4:41 AM
Great!!!! They look so sexy.....
If You put some of them on sexy sims....please put the tights as accesories...so they can be used in all categories!!!
and again..great work!!!! Thank You!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 10:35 AM
Can this be used in Sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:03 AM
The retro 80s styling is so realistic. I like the colours too.