Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Fugly Mini-Farm

by TheShady Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:52 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:13 PM by TheShady

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:00 AM
Hmm... For some reason I can't down load this cute little farm house. I keep getting the following error when I open the zip file

! C:\Users\OWNER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\79028Q48\MTS_TheShady_966603_Resurrected_Mini-Farm[1].zip: Unknown method in Resurrected Mini-Farm.Sims3Pack
! C:\Users\OWNER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\79028Q48\MTS_TheShady_966603_Resurrected_Mini-Farm[1].zip: No files to extract
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM
This is such a great farm it would go great in the farm area I have created for my Sims. But I also am getting the error comment when trying to open this file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:15 PM
Yer, I got the same error when I downloaded it from here.

I re-packaged and re-uploaded it, downloaded the new file and was able to successfully extract it. I also used a different compression method that should be more compatible, in case that was the issue.

I hope it works for everyone else now again and sorry for the inconvenience.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 4:10 PM
Fugly???? This little farm is adorable, just what I need for my loner, gardening sims!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheShady
Yer, I got the same error when I downloaded it from here.

I re-packaged and re-uploaded it, downloaded the new file and was able to successfully extract it. I also used a different compression method that should be more compatible, in case that was the issue.

I hope it works for everyone else now again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much for the speedy fix. It's absolutely amazing.
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:24 AM
yea whats with fugly ?

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toyou1214
yea whats with fugly ?

I guess because the actual house looks fugly... Somewhat run-down and neglected. At least the wall covering does.. :D