Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS2toTS3: Short Mop Hair (All Ages, Both genders!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:14 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:39 PM by HystericalParoxysm

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM Last edited by katana : 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:42 AM.
GORGEOUS! Thank you so much! Your stuff is always so clean, simple and versatile. I can't thank you enough for all the hard work you do.

I'm *desperately* hoping I can get these to show up in game, since I have yet to figure out why I can't get your earlier hairs working. It seems to be an exceedingly rare or even unique issue, though...so eh, I dunno. We'll see.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
YES!!! I was just hoping you would make more of these!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
Thank you so much for all of these non replacement hair styles. Please keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM
Another great hairstyle! I'm not sure why you make the comment (as you did with the cherub hair) that some people like butch/trans girls. Girls can have short hair without looking butch. The comment is almost insulting to ladies who wear their hair very short. However, your hairstyles are awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing anything else you upload to Mod The Sims in the future. Great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM
Do you think you could make some long hair for kids?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
OMG. I'm squealing like a little girl right now... I'm very glad I'm alone.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM
SnowSong - Honestly, I copy-paste from previous uploads. And some people -do- like butch/trans girls. I used to wear my hair short myself (in a very short pixie type cut) and I'm not butch, trans, or anything like that, so I know some folks just like short haired girls. It's not really intended as any sociological statement, just explaining why I'd do what many people would consider a more masculine style for ladies. And folks have asked how to make the other hairs just work for males as they don't want 'em for females too. Of course, it'll bite me in the ass as I -never- use feminine hair for males and don't intend to do it the other way around once I start doing more obviously feminine styles, but such is life. Anyway, glad you like the hair.

simstar258 - I do intend to do a lot more styles (and I'm looking at which one I want to do next right now). Eventually I'll do some longer ones too, but I'm focusing on shorter ones right now as they tend to be more "masculine" and guys often get the short end of the stick when it comes to CC. If the styles I do are child-appropriate I'll do them for children as well - but only if they're child-appropriate.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:34 PM
Amazing work as always, thanks for sharing HP
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:38 PM
What great progress you and the rest of the team has made! I love these new hairs. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:39 PM
Thanks a lot mate..

Your research is proving Good
and your results are as we can see!

Awesome work mate.
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:45 PM
This was one of my favourite maxis hairs, despite it being too thin in the unaltered version. I love that you bothered to make these compatible for all genders!
Inventor
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:47 PM
Thanks for the manly hair!! I really hate the really long shaggy hairstyles that were so popular in sims 2! Yay for shorter hair!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM
Can't wait to try these! thank You!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:04 AM
ahhh thank you so much HP! More great hairstyles.
Please keep 'em coming!! =D your amaazinnggg
Mad Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM
Wait... So does this mean that TS2 stuff can be converted!? :O *faints*
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
You've done it again HP. Thanks! *bows before you*
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:15 AM
Thank you for amazing work! :)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:17 AM
RiBlan - Sure, just not -easily-. Takes a lot of adjusting and fiddling and reworking to make it happen.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:17 AM
HP: If I were not gay, I'd ask you to marry me I love you oh so much for all of your work!

And yes, although it is short and not as feminine as barbie doll hair, these hairs do not necessarily make all women masculine (unless you purposely make them)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
Great job!!!!
Thanks
Forum Resident
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:26 AM
HystericalParoxysm for the milionth time....AMAZING job......you are one of the best creators ever....
Thank for this hairstyle!
I really like when i see stuff from TS2 converted to TS3....
Maybe one day you could give a shot to this ''sloppy'' hairstyle that there was in TS2...( http://i28.tinypic.com/33l00n5.jpg the guy who is kissing the woman with the red hair...)

I would really appreciate this if you had the time one day...
Keep doing great stuff!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Inventor
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:30 AM
This style looks adorable on the Teens and kids who were in need of some nice hair. Quite versatile style you chose, thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
Are you doing more of nouks hair after this? I really liked her neena tails hair!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
Hraklis943 - That one's high on my list.

simtastic2 - I'll definitely be doing more of Nouk's, but I'm going to be focusing on masculine/unisex hairstyles for a while.

Page 1 of 7