Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Writer's Block [Store Look Series]-1Br,Ba

by warshy Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:28 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2009 at 5:51 AM by warshy
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:47 AM
It's a very cute home, thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 12:51 AM Last edited by lorenrose1013 : 26th Apr 2011 at 12:59 AM.
Thanks for the Inspiration!
Thanks! I'm using this with the "Sell from Inventory" mod to turn it into an ACTUAL store! Thanks so much!

Yay! I finished it! This one became a bookstore, in honor of the whole Writer theme. Although I did put it on a smaller lot because it seemed like a waste of space... I guess it isn't a waste if you plan on expanding the house, but my store is going to stay small and quaint!

Thank you so much for this, it is inspiring me to create some of my own stores for custom rabbitholes! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 6:10 PM
I think I will do just that with this for my custom world, modify it as a writer's business. Thanks! Excellent idea!