Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #02 – Starter house (under 16.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 5:56 PM by plasticbox : fixed price tag

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:18 PM
Weheee ! I am so happy to have my gorgeous "Plasticbox Style" houses back in my new game ! Thanks a ton
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:29 PM
Cute as ever! Thanks. =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:50 PM
Thank you again for this one.
What I like about your houses, I mean except them being so pretty, is that you never cheat with Photoshop on previews, so we see exactly what we get in game.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:16 AM
People shouldn't be outright cheating on this site – we ask that all downloads are being shown as they are. When you find that a lot is different for you than how it looks on the screenshot, you can always point it out to the creator in their thread.

I think most likely the difference you're seeing with TS3 lots right now is that Store content is missing, not that people have photoshopped their pics. We ask people to list store content used in lots, so they *should* be listing it .. but to be fair, since there is no indication in-game whether or not something is an original base game item, it's easy to miss something. It doesn't mean they're trying to cheat =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:38 PM
Oh I didn't mean to sound that bad, maybe the choice of the word "cheat" was not good. I can't remember such big changes as content missing, I was more thinking about some subtle effects you can add to the whole screenshot, that will make the house look -slightly- better, like, super brighter colors, fish eye effect for rooms, "sharp" filter (not sure about the english name), etc. I'm really not blaming people, I understand they want their pics to be attractive, and sometimes I like them, but I like it better when pics are kept simple.

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 3:58 AM
Really nice, thanks again.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:35 PM
stairs are awesome, and i never expected a 2 level for 16000. Awesome!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:57 PM
This house looks so cute!!!!!!!!

I may well create another new starter family just to put them in the cutest house EVEEEER!

I love those windows, by the ways, but do you agree the only problem with them is you can't recolour the flowers?

O.o I bet now someone's making a mod for colour-changey flowers. :o
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 8:20 PM
Well if you want to re-do the window, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate that. There is a new tutorials forum over in Meshing that you might want to look at. Have fun!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.