Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jardin adoré - money trees (w/ seeds), vegs, fishies PLUS FUN /* UPDATED */

by tchoa91 Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 10:23 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2009 at 12:14 AM by tchoa91 : The way it works

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
Hello!
Lovely garden, fun and beautiful scenery.
I'm downloading right away
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:09 AM
Great Lot it will be in my neighbourhood Thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:45 AM
$.$ Good job, I'm trying to work on my custom content as well, hopefully soon I will get em upload. 10/10
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 10:52 AM Last edited by tchoa91 : 17th Aug 2009 at 10:14 PM.
1000 DLs & counting
I'm so happy !

I'd never dream of that success w/ that kind of small CC even though I knew MTS users have a very good taste.

So, this post is to express all my gratitude and thanks to everyone who have or will download my Jardin adoré, great rewards for "the thanks button pushers" and a special thought to the one who favorite me. I love you all ! :lovestruc

As edited in the original post, I'm working on a second version - fishfull, kids frendly, w/ more grows & seeds, enhanced + surprises ...

Finally, I thank very very VERY MUCH Mod The Sims site, Delphy, all the deep moders & contributers who make that site rock the hell.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM Last edited by tchoa91 : 25th Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Bug fixed
Jardin adoré V2 - all reseed /!\
New : Kids playground, full fishponds, building enhanced, all game's grows – even useless – AND butterflies – with mod. More fun !

Jardin adoré V2.03 (real name in game) is a 20x30 or 30x20 community lot, stated as a Park, with:

- 20x Money trees that should all give a seed if you harvest them.
- 2x Apple Tree, Grapevine, Lettuce Plant, Tomato Plant, Lime Tree, Onion Plant, Potato Vine, Watermelon Vine, Bell Pepper Plant, Garlic Plant – all perfect
- 4x Life Plant and Flame Fruit Bush – both perfect
- 1x Death Flower Plant, Cheese Plant, Eggplant, Burger Patty Plant, Steak Plant – all perfect
- 1x Omni Plant good
- 1x Fresh water pond w/ Goldfish, Black goldfish, Alley catfish, Angel fish, Vampire fish, Robot fish & Deathfish
- 1x Salt water pond w/ Anchovy, Red Herring, Tuna, Salmon, Shark, Swordfish & Lobster
- Kids playground w/ … all needed for all ages
- Enhanced central little building w/ one shower room & one pee room w/ hand wash + outside : best music machine, grill, hand wash & trash
- many seats, one 4 chair table & a chess area
- AND butterflies IF you have “Buyable Butterfly Spawners – Snaitf” package from “Buyable Insect Spawners” mod by Snaitf. If you don't have the mod installed, you don't get butterflies but everything else works with NO CC NO STORE

You can bring your sims in my Jardin adoré V2 to harvest grows, fish, play, rest, meet other sims, wash, rest, eat, party and many other things. Main features are that your sims get there everything needed to cook, money bags and money tree seeds. All that with FUN !

Thank you Snaitf for the spawners, you rock !
Pics credits: Thank you Shep for my sim's scars, so cute. My sim's shirt pattern by me. Everything else is EA.

EDIT: You may enconter the "sunken house bug" w/ this lot if you get it prior to 09/08/25. If so, reload, v2.03f is for fixed.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Jardin_adore_V2.03f.rar (970.6 KB, 423 downloads)
Description: Jardin adoré V2.03f as a Sims3Pack file in a rar (unrar & double-click to install)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:29 AM
thanks for the beauitful garden =3 I love it.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 9:12 PM
Thank you so much for this beautiful lot. I have been looking for thees trees and fruits for ages and not only are they all here they are absolutely gorgeous in this park.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 12:13 PM
Pardon me but i have a question...

Will the community lot appear in riverveiw?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 4:08 AM
Hi,

*BEAUTIFUL LOT*

I came to MTS today looking for a basic white door for my sims homes, and LOOK what I ended up finding for them!!!

This is a lovely, lovely lot, my sims thank you from the bottom of their pixel hearts, lol.

Now my sims dont have to do all that heavy workload themselves to enjoy the benefits of such a beautiful plant garden.

Didnt end up finding the white door, lol, but what a jewel I found here on this page.

Thank you, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 11:18 PM
Doesn't seem to work with the current expansion packs and updates as of 1-13-11. CC only opens to browser, nothing else happens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 6:56 AM
I know this is like a decade old, but this won't install anymore. Might try to learn how to turn it into a package file, but...ah well. It looks nice!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Nov 2022 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starlysh
I know this is like a decade old, but this won't install anymore. Might try to learn how to turn it into a package file, but...ah well. It looks nice!

Sorry, but I haven't played The Sims in a very long time, especially since I haven't had a Mac or Windows PC for almost 10 years.