Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Hill Collection (3 individual Lots)

by Onah Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 10:36 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
Beautiful work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 11:47 PM
Thanks i love the 3rd one , but can you upload a unfurnished one? because the third one has too much memory and might slow my game down, usually i dont upload anything higher than around 900 KB. I would surely download if you will. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:15 AM
I Love them thanks for sharing your work!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 4:07 AM
i hate to ask such a noob question, but is there a tutorial you could point me towards for the modern house style (Hill 1)? I tried in my game but I can't put foundations or decks on roofs at all. I'm still getting used to building in ts3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunshine420
i hate to ask such a noob question, but is there a tutorial you could point me towards for the modern house style (Hill 1)? I tried in my game but I can't put foundations or decks on roofs at all. I'm still getting used to building in ts3

Just follow the Jonesi's tut for upper floor split levels. It's also the most used way to create "foundations" on roofs, and allows also to play a bit whit modular staircases. (Edit: he also used double leveling. I think there's no tutorial around there...Yet. But check for it whatever, it's a long time that i don't watch to that section of the site).

'bout the download, i've got only four letters: ZOMG!

Love everything of those houses: the perfect volume distribution, the materials and colors used, the modern matched landscaping...Everything! Thumbs up for you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 9:32 AM
wow, I love them all thanks!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:11 AM
Wonderful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 6:39 AM
Awesome! I love your home. ^^
I wish you will build more modern homes :D
Great Job!