Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bruno's Sparkling Eyes in 4 Colours as Contacts

by Vampire_of_Death Posted 27th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
*squeals* Ahhh! I love you!!! Seriously, thank you soooooo much! Really, you're still my hero, up even higher now!!

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 7:01 AM
WOW, beautiful set ! All the colours are gorgeous. Thanks
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:25 PM
Thank you both very much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 2:37 PM
I love these eyes by Bruno, and I thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for making them into contacts, awesome, thank you.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:54 AM
You are very welcome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:03 PM
I hate having my sim join households with a premade and not being able to change their eyes. This is something I really will use a lot. And I just recently fell in love with Bruno's work, so it makes these doubly appreciated Thank you!
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:30 AM
You are welcome. That is why I made them becuase I hate having sims that I couldn't change their eyes because they were made before I found the eyes or they were Maxis.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 10:23 AM
This is such a cool&smart creation. Thanks for sharing it.Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:14 PM
Thank´s for the great work! Was just looking for some contacts that I´ll need badly. I think it could be good to give credits to right creators, so the brown hair in the middle is not from peggy, it´s a free hair from Rosesims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 2:23 AM
Nice sparklingeyes..