Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 new meshes for high heeled shoes, non replacement

by assdude12 Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 2:16 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:46 AM
Any chance you could rename the files something that makes more sense so we can pick and choose the ones we want? Also, are these different from your other shoe pack or not?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:08 AM
Absolutely fantastic!! I don't care much flat "sensible" shoes. high-heeled footwear especially boots are absolutely great!! thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
yes!
i was hoping these would be made as non-default!
:D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM
Nice! Even better this way, ty!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM Last edited by electrimpulse : 28th Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM.
These are fantastic, thanks! Any chance you could rename the files? I generally like to pick-and-choose what content I use, and it's hard to do that with a bunch of numbers and letters :/
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:55 AM
I don't understand, where did the replacement ones go?? Where can I grab it now?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:09 AM
Ooh, love the pumps! Perfectly retro :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:41 AM
YAY! my hookers will be pleased with the platform boots :D! keep em coming please!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! I always found it odd that the heels we sooo short!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
oh man i dont care wat anyone says thank u so much these are friggin awesome i been waiting for something like this a million thank u's

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:40 AM
Ooo, I would love the pumps but cannot identify them in the file. Anyway to give me a tip or something for the shoes and not the boots.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
Great shoes! Could you please separate files or rename better so we can pick and choose the ones we like. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:29 AM
Excellent work, but I agree with the comments on naming. It is better if a description of the item used in the package name.

Something, something, something, Darkside
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
A much-needed additionto the game!! Why do EA have to make such awful shoes? Tiy are a genius AD - thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for making these non-replacement! I like to have more variety in my game but not every woman wears stiletto heels!

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:02 PM
Thank you! now I have have sims from the frumpy to the high fashion..
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:56 PM
Awesome, any chance you can apply these to teenagers?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:10 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I actually LOVE you now!!!! I hav searched EVERYWHERE..... this is an amazing thing..... I was searching for higher heels and the fashion models/designers had commented on the vouge website saying that sims 3 needs jimmy choos.... hahahaha this is a GIANT leap to that request ) Thank you sooooooooo much..... any chance of increasing the size of the heels on a few of them..... hahah i am soo sick of those sims 1 inchers i want skyscraper heels for my fashion sims

Check out my vids using some of your downloads...(message me if you don't want it there) www.youtube.com search Joe213Joe213
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:48 AM Last edited by tryguy : 30th Jul 2009 at 4:30 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
I like most of these shoes. They're really well made. But I have a problem with how they show seams at the ankles of some of them. With the default shoes, in the transition from flats to heels, the skintone is virtually flawless. No seam. But if I then change to your version, there's an ugly seam problem which can be seen most readily from the side/back. Have you noticed this? Is there any way to correct this? I assume it's an issue with the texture mapping?

Also, I don't love all of them. And I'd like to know which package files are which. Some of them I'd like to delete permanently. But, really, most of these are nice. And I'd love to have them in my game. For now, I'll try to single out the ones I can't live without, and then make do. But, I'd really like the seams to disappear, if possible.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:11 AM
I also noticed the seams. That looks really weird. I hope this can be fixed.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:30 PM
yea i noticed the seams aswell but if you put on the footless tight then you cnt really see it i hope it gets fixed though

Check out my vids using some of your downloads...(message me if you don't want it there) www.youtube.com search Joe213Joe213
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:24 PM
Yeah it can be fixed but it means lower heels... The first ones I made had really nasty seams. But I've tried to minimize the flaw without compromising the heel height. Now its not noticable in game play, but you will see it in CAS if you look for it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:40 PM
*instantanoius download* I LOVE YOU
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
Great Mod!!!
Page 1 of 2