Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Wonders Couples Home

by paksetti Posted 31st Jul 2009 at 6:02 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
I really like the look of this, great house!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 11:37 PM
Aww, so cute. Just what I needed, as well. thanks =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:01 AM
Thanks for this =D will come in handy for my latest project.....I like taking the towns apart and filling them with CC house or my own homes.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 8:51 AM
Wow! I wasn't sure about the house when I clicked it, its great, but I was looking for modern, big houses, but when I read the description, it totally changed my mind! I have 2 sims PERFECT for this house already! Thanks!

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:39 PM
Awww. Thanks guys :D

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 2:18 AM
Ooh. This is nice. It brings back memories of the generic Sims 2 homes. I know we all remember those two-story, little houses that made up the whole neighborhood. Thanks for bringing back those pixelated, laggy memories. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 7:09 PM
~Lovely~
I wanted a nice little, generic home for my newlyweds and couldn't find anything. I accidently clicked on this, and I fell in love with it. It's beautiful inside & out, and perfect for the couple and it offers a nice area to expand without ruining your work. Favorited for sure!