Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ice Cream Sundae School Mods

by supaclova Posted 6th Aug 2009 at 7:28 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2009 at 12:21 AM by supaclova

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:43 PM
Good job. :] Really cool, just missing the WHIP CREAM. D:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
This is a great idea ^^
You totally thought this out well
nicely put together
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:01 PM
No bringing friends home? Huzzah!

Thank you, supaclova!

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:30 PM
Hah. just like mine, only better. Good job

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM
Can you do a time school ends one? When I was a teen, we had to stay longer at school than the younger years, typically the lower school kids finished at 3, and we finished at 5.

I know this will mess up with the after-school jobs teens have, but I never give my teens jobs, so it'd be nice if they'd stay in school till 3, 4 or 5pm :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 11:25 PM
Iwould also like an option for school endings times, when i was a teen we were in school at 9am-4pm would be great if its possible
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 12:33 AM
So this affects kids and teens?

I am not sure why my name is now bs624_SC or why it thinks i joined in Dec. 1969, any ideas pm me. Thanks!

You can call me bs, bs624, or just Becky :)

I enter contests, but I haven't won yet, so don't be worried.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:10 AM
Do all or just some of these flavors conflict the no free rides mod?
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:07 AM
I love the mod, can you make a different time for teens and children?
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 8:43 AM
Would it be possible to have less school? I would like my kids to hav school once or twice a week so they can do opportunities, now I have a 0 day school mod, because the 7 days were a bit too much for a rabbithole for my taste.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM
Would it be possible to have school in the afternoon? I know some schools which classes start at 3 or 4 pm and end by 9 pm. It would be funny to see it in-game.

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:15 PM
Looks quite handy, and nice of you to offer to add features.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595

It should conflict with mine.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:34 PM
This is brilliant thanks! Any chance of making school holidays?
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:34 AM
I see you got it submitted! Mmm, the flavours are yummy! I love them, supaclova! My awesome mts2 buddy(:

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlitchingGecko
Can you do a time school ends one? When I was a teen, we had to stay longer at school than the younger years, typically the lower school kids finished at 3, and we finished at 5.

I know this will mess up with the after-school jobs teens have, but I never give my teens jobs, so it'd be nice if they'd stay in school till 3, 4 or 5pm :-)

I sure can, just couldn't think of any alternative times, since the default time is pretty close to what I'm familiar with. I'll see what I can do!

Quote: Originally posted by bs624_SC
So this affects kids and teens?

Yes, but I can make some of the options separate, if anyone truly needs it. So if anyone needs me to seperate one of them, lemme know which one!

Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595

Pretty sure they all would conflict.

Quote: Originally posted by Vanito
Would it be possible to have less school? I would like my kids to hav school once or twice a week so they can do opportunities, now I have a 0 day school mod, because the 7 days were a bit too much for a rabbithole for my taste.

Hmm I don't know, I'll look into that.

Quote: Originally posted by Yoko Igurashi
Would it be possible to have school in the afternoon? I know some schools which classes start at 3 or 4 pm and end by 9 pm. It would be funny to see it in-game.

Yeah I could do that. I'll put a few later times in.

Quote: Originally posted by susannahmia
This is brilliant thanks! Any chance of making school holidays?

Don't think so but that would be a great idea for part of an expansion pack, wouldn't it??
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 9:14 PM
Love this idea so much ^-^ it's great but is it possible to have school start at 6am?? lol just wondering if I can get the kiddies out early and out late lol
Banned
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:48 PM Last edited by supaclova : 10th Aug 2009 at 7:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xxCARSONxx
Love this idea so much ^-^ it's great but is it possible to have school start at 6am?? lol just wondering if I can get the kiddies out early and out late lol

Yup I'll add that to my to-do list as well

I'm waiting on it because I wish I could change what was in each category without taking it off and putting a new one in, because that resets the number of downloads it had. Anyone have any alternate suggestions? Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:02 AM
Wow amazing. So what about something that will get them expelled like if they are a evil Sim or something coz that would be really cool. Or a no go school pack like they had for the Sims 2?
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:26 PM
This is a good mod, but is there a way to make vacation time like spring break, summer vacation and could there be a chance of being expelled from school. Thanks... and again I love the mod
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:09 AM
hey thanks for this! but, is there a way to have private boarding school? (as in simmies stay in there for days..sleep..eat...learn..lol)

or night school?
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dwnloadgal
hey thanks for this! but, is there a way to have private boarding school? (as in simmies stay in there for days..sleep..eat...learn..lol)

or night school?

Not really possible but another neat idea for an expansion pack
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
Not really possible but another neat idea for an expansion pack

alrighty thanks anyways
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 7:37 AM
Hallelujah! It always annoyed me when the kids brought home friends. I also noticed they wouldn't ask them to leave. An adult had to so this is great! Thank you.
Page 1 of 2