Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Coastal Living

by ung999 Posted 1st Aug 2009 at 4:14 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:36 AM
Woooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!
Fantatic Home I Loved
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:15 AM
Gorgeous, I will be downloading this one.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 4:12 PM
P
E
R
F
E
C
T
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 10:52 PM
I downloaded and this home for my Young Adult Female Sim, and idk if it's where I placed the home (next to the Steel Household), but everytime she left fer work, she never went through the front door. She always ran through the side door and ran all the way around the back, where the plants are, and goes through the plants. I'm like WTF. lol. So what I did was placed more plants in the way, and so far, she hasn't done it yet. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:06 AM
Wow, you're real Sim House designer :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ROBOTiKpeace
I downloaded and this home for my Young Adult Female Sim, and idk if it's where I placed the home (next to the Steel Household), but everytime she left fer work, she never went through the front door. She always ran through the side door and ran all the way around the back, where the plants are, and goes through the plants. I'm like WTF. lol. So what I did was placed more plants in the way, and so far, she hasn't done it yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

I don't know whether someone told you or not. please drag the mouse to the door that you need to set it as front door and click "set as front door", after that your sims will come in and go out by that door.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:13 AM
it's one of the amazing house for my couple :3