Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Winchester Mystery House

by amariswiccan Posted 1st Aug 2009 at 9:48 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:29 PM by amariswiccan : wrong price, forgot to mention the haunting.

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM
Ok that rocks hardcore! I'm not far from the real thing, either. Even if it can't be an exact replica (yet) due to game limits, it still rocks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:05 PM
Awesome! I went there when I was a kid. Very cool. Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:12 PM
This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:47 PM
The house is so big it confuses me
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:59 PM
Wow this is a really unique creation must have took forever to build looks like the real house to
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:15 PM
Lloovvee

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:19 PM
Nice work!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:36 PM
um OMG!!! this is impressive, well done, this must have take an age and a half

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:53 PM
This will be perfect for my... mysterious disappearances. *cackles*
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:47 AM
Awesome! I've always been fascinated by this house. Muahaha now my crazy reclusive Sims can live here
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:59 AM
wonder if this has a lot of "13" references...
Scholar
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:59 AM
Oh I love this house and have always wanted to create it for the sims, but now I won't as I am sure my version would pale in comparison to this version. Excellent work!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:08 AM
Errr ... WOW! Really amazing. This is just too cool for words.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeDRankA420
wonder if this has a lot of "13" references...

Probably not enough room on a sims lot to make too many. I don't think the room with 13 windows is in there.
Banned
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:01 AM
NO WAY. I LOOOVE this house, always have. This must have taken FOREVER. Thanks soo much!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:03 AM
Isn't this the house that they never stopped building till the lady died?And has 13 palm trees and things of that sort?If you were able to put all that in there,amazing.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:17 AM
So cool! I probably won't want to ever live there considering how wacky it is but it's still really awesome!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:24 AM
Awe, I haven't been there in forever! I always wanted to do their Halloween tour...that place is so crazy and it looks like you've captured that. I applaud your determination & patience.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:25 AM
THANK YOU! I was going to comment and say you rock hardcore for this, then I noticed the very first comment beat me too it. None-the-less, hardcore+rock=you!

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Stupid monkey! "
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 3:53 AM
Wow, thanks y'all!! I am so happy that everyone seems to like it!!

As for the #13, the only thing I was able to put in was the 13 palmtrees that line the driveway. My game only runs for maybe an hour at a time, so some things I didn't get to because I was so frustrated. I got the door and stairs to nowhere and the room full of leftover building supplies, oh and the seance room.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
I grew up just blocks away from the Winchester Mystery House & now live only 30 min from it. I think you did a fantastic job replicating it. Alot of hard work you must have put into this. Thank you so much =)
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:41 AM
GREAT job! I drove 100 miles out of my way on a trip once just to see this house. It's amazing in real life and what you've done is a very good replica (inside the game limits). REALLY well done! Brought back great memories!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:31 AM
You did all that AND you could only do it in one hour bites?

Even more impressive.
Mad Poster
#25 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 10:25 AM
WOW, amazing and totally stunning lot !
Page 1 of 3