Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Glamour Brow

by daluved1 Posted 7th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:57 PM
Thank you, they look great!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:03 PM
LOL ur so right i cant wait to download these thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thanks so much! These look great!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:33 PM
Thank you! Some decent eyebrows for TS3!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:34 PM
Thank ya darling We needed some nice eyebrows and these are freaken awesome so thank you :]
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 10:55 PM
We need some new eyebrows for the guys because most of them have very hairy eyebrows.
Inventor
#8 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:22 PM
Sweet these look a lot like my brows. I LOL'd so hard at the first line of your description I almost choked on my soda.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:29 PM
thank you so much for these! i love your descriptions. could you possibly make some eyebrows for the toddlers? most of them have the half eyebrows.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
thank you so much for these! i love your descriptions. could you possibly make some eyebrows for the toddlers? most of them have the half eyebrows.

It's on my ever growing list =.="

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Inventor
#11 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:36 PM
Yay!! New eyebrows!! These look great, I hope you plan on doing more!?? Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:02 AM
Thank you! about time! In yesterday I fiddled in CAS and thought that the eyebrows are so ugly looking. And short too! So this is a good addition!

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:20 AM
I was hoping for more brows. I am using the same brows on all my created sims and it is getting boring. EA should have hired better artists, cause whoever made the stuff in the game, have poor taste. Look at the base game stuff, if it wasn't for you, daluved1 and other creators, the game would have burned out for me ages ago.

I really appreciate your work.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:23 AM
Thank you so much, these look great! How can you create a decent Sim without decent brows?? I hope to see more of these.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:31 AM
I'm not sure what's wrong with the brows you labeled "WTF?" >.> Not everyone plucks.

Meh. More options are good, just wish presenting them didn't involve insulting those of us who aren't beauty queens.
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 12:46 AM
Thank you so much for these brows!
I really don't think EA tried at all. Someone just quickly drew some brows and said, "Good enough!"
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:48 AM
I agree with AyaJulia.

But, the brows are very nice, thank you :3
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:03 AM
Lovely! One can never have too many eyebrow options. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:05 AM
"Say no to Fug!" I love it. Thanks bunches for the normal eyebrows.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:07 AM
Thank you! The creators at EA are all on crack Lol :-P
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 3:39 AM
These are fabulous, thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:13 AM
Gorgeous! I'll definitely be downloading these as soon as I get back to my regular computer.

My eyebrows are very similar to the ones labeled "WTF?" and I don't think I'm weird looking lol...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:43 AM
These look so lovely, thank you for sharing!
Instructor
#24 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:48 AM
I need these. Desperately Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 11:11 AM
They're very nicely done but I was so disappointed by the title - I thought they were going to be actual glamour brows but these are perfect for a tragic 90s throwback girl I'm working on - the definition is lovely.
Page 1 of 3