Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #07 – Starter house (under 16.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 6th Aug 2009 at 6:15 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 6:05 PM by plasticbox

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:25 AM
^_^ YAY! tiny house's, THANK YOU very much.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:31 AM
Oh, I love this yellow version too ! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:32 AM
I like it a lot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM
I'm impressed by the porch roof- dif angle from main house- always problematic in S2, I didn't know it was possible in S3. Is there a forum?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:54 PM
You mean a forum for build mode discussion? Yes there is, see link in the OP. In the "Create" menu at the top of the page is also a link to the build mode tutorials index.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 7:38 PM
Carterflav, there's a video tutorial here: http://thesimsupply.com/videotutorials/episode13.php

It's actually pretty easy, but unfortunately there's no way to fine-tune pick a specific angle of height. It takes some fiddling.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:58 AM
I love your little houses, thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 11:11 AM
Me too, they are my favourite downloaded houses. I hope to see some bigger houses from you in the near future as well.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:08 PM
the houses and lots are really small and i wonder how it is possible to use them in the sims 3 as we can't choose the size of the lots or where to place them. have you found a way to place all your lots in a same street -as i used to do with the sims 2?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:09 PM
Leah H, this is a house, not a lot. You don't place lots in TS3. You can place a house on any empty lot.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM
yes i know it's a house, but the available empty lots in TS3 are never small so it's weird when i place your houses on them
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:31 PM
Well then don't place them, if you think it's "weird". Lot sizes not being modifiable is not something I could do anything about.

Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:38 PM
it's fine, i will use them cos they're really nice, i just thought maybe you had a trick to put your houses on the same street.
thanx for answering : )
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:56 PM
A nice yellow home, thanks.