Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince Sebastian LaCroix - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

by Slipslop Posted 8th Aug 2009 at 4:02 AM - Updated 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM by Slipslop

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:13 AM
ooo nice. I like it

I was just wondering...
how did you get the very pale look? And the pinkish tone around his eyes? He really looks like a vampire! lol
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
Ohhhh. A character from one of my all time favorite games? I love you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:05 AM
Thank you! He's my favourite character.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 11:15 AM
oh thanks!!!
he´s great...love your work
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 11:16 AM
omg I just started playing again last night and it looks so much like him!
I think you nailed the traits too :p

thanks!!
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 11:58 AM
Thank you thank you.Its to die for...! While seeing so awfully awful sims in Sims 3 I appreciate greatly some wonderful simmies created by "our" artists and you are among them.Didn't know this character (what a shame!) and discovering it thanks to you.Now downloading.Big hugs.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 6:30 PM
I don't know the game but I love his look - very pale and spooky! Nice job.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:00 PM
OHHHHHHHH....this is my favorit character from the game!!!!Nice work!THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:33 PM
Wow, he looks just like him!! Wonderful work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 8:06 PM
Lol it looks exactly like the Jerk. You should make officer Chunk XD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 8:14 PM
Os it actually possible to have the favorite food as blood?
How?

He really looks like a vampire. Thanks!!!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
Many thanks for the nice comments, really appreciate it and i'm happy you like the snobish prick

@shelbo
For my vampire sims i always use the brightest green or blue skin tone, the only ones which give the sims a believable vampire look, the other skintones all look too human

@happypony
No i just write blood to every of my vampire sims, unfortunately the game isn't vampire compatible yet, so no blood as fav food.
Theorist
#14 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM
He doesn't really look like LaCroix, I think it's the shape of the face that is wrong. Not sure.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:23 PM
I think he looks fantastic! In fact, all your VtMB characters look outstanding! I'm going to have to create neighborhood just for them!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:47 PM
This file comes to me in the ".sim" format, i don't know what to do in order to this work!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 5:07 AM
very well done. in response to Babahara, i'd say that 80% of the difference is in lighting and skin 'shine' effects. the actual shape of his face is almost spot on. 6 things are off with the character's face though, most of which are things out of the creator's hands:

1) Eye Shape [but to your credit, you did a very respectable job in sizing and positioning. actual shape would depend more on the positioning of the eyelids, which is very difficult to pefect in TS3]
2) Ear Shape [but you're not to blame there. it'd be very difficult if not impossible to match LaCroix's ears perfectly]
3) Lip Size and Shape [funnily enough, that's actually partly a mistake in graphical effects on VTMB's part, rather than your Sim impersonation. lip skin-sizing is off, as you can see in the first image with the VTMB LaCroix's face. however, IIRC [not quite sure, so don't hold me to this], there is a lip shape that somewhat resembles LaCroix's lips a bit more accurately. again, i'm not sure o this fact, as i haven't been in TS3 in over a week or so, and even longer since i was in the Sim Creator]
4) Hairstyle [i can give you a link to a more accurate, though by no means perfect hair replacement to better fit LaCroix. Oepu's Sims 2 conversion hair here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366004
5) Facial Hair: we have yet to acquire a brow that matches LaCroix's so this is by no means your fault. however the semi-clean shaved looking beard the Sim version has, doesn't match. i can see why you added it though. it does give the skin a more detailed look, so kudos to that.
6) Chin Width: it's ever so slightly thinner on the sim than the VTMB character, but again, i don't think that is really in your hands due to game restrictions.

all in all, a very well done Sim. i'm still thinking about whether or not to DL it though, as i'm somewhat afraid of the hack needed to add him accurately. will it effect already made Sims? and how will it effect me, as a character designer? will i need to do anything more than the normal work you do in the stock, unmodded game?

if the answers to those two questions convince me to get it, i'll DL this character and see if i can try and adress the issues to more accurately fit the VTMB version, though quite honestly, i don't think i'll be able to do a better job than what you've already done here.
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:41 PM
Finally someone who does VMB skins =D you rule!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:41 AM
Your VtM:B sims are awesome!

*cackles evilly* Now I get to be the one giving him all the orders! Mwa ha ha ha!!
#20 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:17 AM
Default Chunk!
Quote: Originally posted by MissADHD
Lol it looks exactly like the Jerk. You should make officer Chunk XD

Lol, I agree ... Officer Chunk .. bless him ... But someone should make Beckett too, cos he's luverly!