Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Glen Cottage

by ruthless_kk Posted 11th Aug 2009 at 1:57 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 8:38 AM
Woah beautifully done ruth!! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 10:05 AM
Gorgeous ! You did a fantastic work ! Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 10:36 AM
The colors are always just so precisely appropriate, they go so well together to create a perfect room atmosphere.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:39 PM
That's a fantastic house. Well done
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 6:59 PM
Beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:35 PM
I've been slacking on thanks, but I love every single house you have made. I have started Sims in at least two of your starters. You do beautiful work, and I am wholly indebted to you for your work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 1:38 AM
Ok, I officially love all of your houses. The color scheme and wallpaper in the master bedroom is just beautiful, and the landscaping is incredible. I can't wait to find out what the mystery seeds are! Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us.
Inventor
#9 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:30 AM
Another great addition for my hoods, I was just in need for a home with room for 5 kids. And all lovely decorated for a very reasonable price, thank you so much, great work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 1:12 PM
Thank you all so much for the kind comments and support...it touches me deeply and makes me very happy that you enjoy my work.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"