Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 6 Sports Bras with logos.

by mmiller48 Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 10:40 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:43 PM by Nysha

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:10 AM
These are great!! Thanks so much!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:23 PM
I have a quick question before I put these in my game. Since they are set to everyday as well as athletic, are these set to randomly show up on sims? If so, is it possible to make an athletic only version.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:37 PM
Thanks these are cute!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:50 PM
IDK if it's just me, but the last download of all of them together is not working? It takes forever and never finished downloading.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
I have a quick question before I put these in my game. Since they are set to everyday as well as athletic, are these set to randomly show up on sims? If so, is it possible to make an athletic only version.

I never gave it any thought about the bras showing up on other sims. I can go back and edit the packages and set them to just athletic when I get the chance.

Quote: Originally posted by YasunaHarumi
IDK if it's just me, but the last download of all of them together is not working? It takes forever and never finished downloading.

I just downloaded the last pack to check it for you and it downloaded fine. Depending on what time you tried downloading might be the cause. I know that for me during certain times of the day the traffic on the site is high and it takes the larger downloads a tad longer to complete.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:47 PM
Ok I have made the change to the files removing everyday use and just making them athletic.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:15 PM
These are great, thank you! I just dl the 6 pack with no problems at all. I agree with time of day. Sometimes I can't dl at all so I wait until another time to get what I want.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmiller48
Ok I have made the change to the files removing everyday use and just making them athletic.

Omg, thank you! You actually did that for me. I am downloading now, my simmies love you for this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
Omg, thank you! You actually did that for me. I am downloading now, my simmies love you for this!

Not a problem...was a quick fix and something I should have thought about before I posted em.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 2:34 PM
thanks, i had tried to do one of these and failed, (im not cut out for this stuff.) Lifesaver. Ty!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 3:28 AM
Very nice, thank you! I must also say that I'm rather pleased that you didn't use an anorexic model. Kudos! :D
Banned
#13 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:46 PM
Erm, I'm pretty sure this (and another similar download) replaced the turtle neck sweater, and the regular sweater.... I downloaded them into my game, and no longer see the sweaters, just the tank tops...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starved4pizza
Erm, I'm pretty sure this (and another similar download) replaced the turtle neck sweater, and the regular sweater.... I downloaded them into my game, and no longer see the sweaters, just the tank tops...

That is odd since the top that was used as the base for this item was neither of those that you mentioned. Also they are still available in my game.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YasunaHarumi
The same thing is happening to me I think it is bugged
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:09 AM
thanks