Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palacial Dreams - a colonial luxury estate

by ricslady99 Posted 13th Aug 2009 at 7:04 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:57 PM
Very well thought off. Beautifully made and decorated.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 10:42 PM
Beautiful - thank you for sharing. Can't wait to move my Simmies in

thank you again for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:32 AM
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful estate -- love it!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:18 AM
This lot is just gorgeous!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:33 AM
WOAH this rocks! i have to fav it, i love it :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 4:00 PM
I have been trying for 2 days to get my kitchen cabinets to look like yours. How did you place those diagonal corner cabinets? I even purchased your house and went into build mode and clicked one of the cabinets, and it wouldn't even go back where I took it from. PLEASE HELP.
Awesome house by the way - thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:36 AM
Thank you all. I am pleased that you like it, that just makes my day.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bosey97
I have been trying for 2 days to get my kitchen cabinets to look like yours. How did you place those diagonal corner cabinets? I even purchased your house and went into build mode and clicked one of the cabinets, and it wouldn't even go back where I took it from. PLEASE HELP.
Awesome house by the way - thanks for sharing.

I used moveobjects on and the alt key to get them in place. It takes patience to get them aligned correctly but it's worth it. Good luck and thanks for your comment.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:42 PM
Oh my word this lot deserves some serious credit!, you've done such an excellent job! such attention to detail, fine example of Modern meets Colonial Luxury indeed!.
I think you should be highlighted on main page area! it's that good, along with another extremely beautiful and creative lot the "Autumn Conservatory". I'm just so impressed and astounded by ALL the creativity this community keeps dishing out! Thanks so much! and please do continue to surprise us all, looking forward to more from you for sure. Good Luck!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 5:54 PM
I'm not nit-picking but The only thing I noticed that was flawed was the Title!
it should be Palatial. in case you never knew or made a typo. FYI It is possible for people who have Ocd to have their flaws too! but until then I will bring Justice to the Errors that exist. xD

adj.
1. Of or suitable for a palace: palatial furnishings.
2. Of the nature of a palace, as in spaciousness or ornateness: a palatial yacht.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:46 PM
I downloaded this from the TS3 site, and I love it so much! I have it on the hill by the Altos, and one of my favorite sims is living in it. Hopefully she will start a family soon and fill it with all the love it deserves!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by insimking2
I'm not nit-picking but The only thing I noticed that was flawed was the Title!
it should be Palatial. in case you never knew or made a typo. FYI It is possible for people who have Ocd to have their flaws too! but until then I will bring Justice to the Errors that exist. xD

adj.
1. Of or suitable for a palace: palatial furnishings.
2. Of the nature of a palace, as in spaciousness or ornateness: a palatial yacht.

I'm sorry that I confused you however, I was not using it in the English form.

palacial
adj
du palais

Preguntas en los foros con la(s) palabra(s) 'palacial' en el título:
Ningún título tiene la(s) palabra(s) 'palacial'.
Pregunta tú mismo.
Visita el foro.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ricslady99
I'm sorry that I confused you however, I was not using it in the English form.

palacial
adj
du palais

Preguntas en los foros con la(s) palabra(s) 'palacial' en el título:
Ningún título tiene la(s) palabra(s) 'palacial'.
Pregunta tú mismo.
Visita el foro.

Lol! I was just being sarcastic! don't worry! but thanks very much for the Spanish lesson I learned something new today! My spanish is not so good so please do forgive me!

¡Muchas gracias! Espero que entiendan que fue sólo una broma, y sufren de trastorno obsesivo compulsivo (OCD) y yo estaba señalando Mi fallas! Espero que estés bien, eres un buen artista! Me encantó tu creación!

So if that makes sense to you, then What i was basically saying was I really Loved your Creation and you are a Fine Artist! I was making a light hearted joke is all
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by insimking2
Lol! I was just being sarcastic! don't worry! but thanks very much for the Spanish lesson I learned something new today! My spanish is not so good so please do forgive me!

¡Muchas gracias! Espero que entiendan que fue sólo una broma, y sufren de trastorno obsesivo compulsivo (OCD) y yo estaba señalando Mi fallas! Espero que estés bien, eres un buen artista! Me encantó tu creación!

So if that makes sense to you, then What i was basically saying was I really Loved your Creation and you are a Fine Artist! I was making a light hearted joke is all

Me alegra que te gusta mucho mi. Realmente pensé que estaba usando la corrección de mí y el trastorno obsesivo compulsivo como una excusa. Estaba un poco insultado. Soy nuevo en este sitio. Lo siento por el malentendido. Mi español no es que sea buena. Gracias a Dios por traductor Google!

Thank you. I'm pleased that you like it and for the compliment. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:24 PM
Thank you shaylynn480 for the sweet comment.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:46 AM
This house has to be one of the best I've ever seen! Quite lovely. I like what you did in the kitchen with the counters as well! I also think this should be a featured download.

So refreshing to see a large home that is decorated in such a way that one would atually want to live there ... not so with many of the houses which are typically placed on these lots. Too much "decorating" (furniture, walls, floors and the like) that make them seem more like museums of the Palace at Versaille, so to speak.

Anyway, thanks for this beautiful house! Look forward to seeing more of your work!